Swgoh Mandela effect or not?

Tellithowitis
194 posts Member
edited December 2022
For some reason I have always thought that shock used to apply healing immunity back in the day. I remember using it against teams that had lots of healing to stop them from regenerating. I also took a long break from the game and my memory could be deceiving but does anyone else feel like this is the Mandela effect or I just don't remember correctly?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• When a character is debuffed with Shock, they can’t gain health.

They can gain max health, and protection, and can have their health equalised.
  • When a character is debuffed with Shock, they can’t gain health.

I see, I always thought it was basically the same as healing immunity but with extra perks on top, I guess I was wrong
  • crzydroid
    7295 posts Moderator
    When a character is debuffed with Shock, they can’t gain health.

I see, I always thought it was basically the same as healing immunity but with extra perks on top, I guess I was wrong

Shock was basically healing immunity with tm gain block. Later, Healing Immunity was updated to include protection recovery because too many people were using zetas to go way past enrage in tank raid, but Shock did not get the protection part.

Health equalization bypasses both debuffs.
  • Well, shock indeed does have other beneficial effects. All of the toons that apply shock have extra gains they receive based off of shocked opponents on the field.