Cats instant kill not working?

Pieeater420
231 posts Member
edited December 2022
I know van chewy was fixed were if u one shot dash say in a rey/dash team then Vchewy will instantly revive him as he is supposed to do so I instead hit Vchew with the first turn instant kill an it removes maybe 35% of chewys prot but thts it. It does not kill him. Have ran this twice now with same results. Is this wai or did they break chewy when they fixed him? Any help is appreciated
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Did they have ben solo in the team ? He has a mechanic that gives everyone instant defeat immunity for 1 turn at the start of battle.
  • Did they have ben solo in the team ? He has a mechanic that gives everyone instant defeat immunity for 1 turn at the start of battle.

Ok I misread that then i tho his immunity only applies to rey. But tht leads me to my 2nd question then i have faced many rey dash ben teams in last couple months an I could always one shot dash immediately making jmk a great counter to tht team. So was ben broken as well?
  • When Dash takes his free turns after each of yours, he loses immunity really fast.
  • Yup what DathEliza says. Because dash took a turn his 1 turn damage immunity would be gone and you can instant kill him. (As long as vandor chewie doesnt have prepared to revive him)
  • Pieeater420
    231 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    DathEliza wrote: »
    When Dash takes his free turns after each of yours, he loses immunity really fast.

Oo ok tht explains it yep. Thx guys i knew xtra minds would help figure out wht i was missing. Well moral of story if u set rey dash u better add van chewy to the team lol. It causes major headaches now tht hes fixed. Jmk was so reliable before. But thankfully dash’s cron be gone in couple days n this won’t be a issue anymore

Ok I misread that then i tho his immunity only applies to rey. But tht leads me to my 2nd question then i have faced many rey dash ben teams in last couple months an I could always one shot dash immediately making jmk a great counter to tht team. So was ben broken as well?

There was a bug fixed where Ben's Defeat Immunity buff wouldn't count for Vandor to gain prepared, that'll be what changed.

If you target Vandor when you reduce CAT's cooldowns, the Ahsoka Assist won't cause him to gain prepared and you'll be able to kill Dash with CAT.

There was a bug fixed where Ben's Defeat Immunity buff wouldn't count for Vandor to gain prepared, that'll be what changed.

If you target Vandor when you reduce CAT's cooldowns, the Ahsoka Assist won't cause him to gain prepared and you'll be able to kill Dash with CAT.

I thought about tht making sure ashoka hit chewy but i was afraid once she removed his prot from hitting him then i when one shot dash on nxt turn because i hit chewys ally an he didnt take dmg tht specific turn then he would regen the prot an therefore revive dash so i chose to try one shot chewy. But i will definitely try tht in nxt two rnds if anyone else sets tht team. Again cant wait till those two crons are gone.