Can raids still be soloed

Askanison
3 posts Member
edited December 2022
Can HAAT and the Rancor raid still be soloed? Everything I’ve seen on soloing raids is from 2017.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Why wouldn't they? If anything it should be easier now with higher gear levels and better mods
  • Didn’t know if EA scaled them or not, but good to know. Any chance you not which party can solo HAAT?
  • Askanison wrote: »
    Didn’t know if EA scaled them or not, but good to know. Any chance you not which party can solo HAAT?

I think they are the same. For HAAT I believe there was a Variant with CLS, Han solo, Admiral Ackbar, BB8 and Hermit Yoda that could do it but I could be wrong. Also JTR has potential, you can get into near infinite loops with the tank toppled but p1 and 3 may be tricky. There is the Ventress team you can look up, and possibly some Darth Vader/Wampa variants. It's been so long and my guild always sims it so I don't remember much
  • Thank you. All of that helps a lot!
  • Askanison wrote: »
    Thank you. All of that helps a lot!

Generally speaking you want units with TM reduction like CLS and Han, then use units that buff them and don't really attack so they don't give the boss turn meter, play with BB8, Hermit, 3PO, Ackbar lead is also very good.

The trickest phase is 1 because GG can gain lots of TM randomly and take a bunch of turns and then enrage. Controlling the B2 is key and also potency and speed are your friends.
  • Thank you. All of that helps a lot! How much speed for CLS? Mine currently has 254 speed and Potency at 99.55%
  • With CLS you want Chewpio as well, his ramping damage makes phases 2-4 super easy. You just need to take care when targeting GG in p1 so that his multi-hit special is only used when GG is near 100% TM already.
  • crzydroid
    7253 posts Moderator
    Askanison wrote: »
    Didn’t know if EA scaled them or not, but good to know. Any chance you not which party can solo HAAT?

I would ask if you have a link to your roster on swgoh.gg, and more importantly, WHY you are interested in soloing them. If you're looking to fulfill quests, that can be done with simming; you just have to wait until you're sorted into the #1 spot or whichever at sign up.

If you are in a new guild and just trying to help out, I wouldn’t bother going after any of the old solo teams specifically for that purpose. Those raids will become so quickly farmable with the game where it is now. I'm guessing any GL can solo them, and probably any team at relics, especially with 6 dot mods. Remember that when Tank raid was released, g12 wasn't even a thing yet.