F2P - All G12 Project

Replies

• MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Nice work.

I'm struggling to get everyone to g11 as a prelude to getting everyone to g12. This is still going to take a while for me.

I went a bit bonkers for the wrap just to get it out of the way. It will still take a bit of time to build up old gear back. But I doubt there will be any situation usual accumulation won't suffice. Can't get the shards that fast anyways. It's a weird feeling as f2p since this is something I never imagined to reach.

Doubt will be playing long enough to reach "all in relics" though. It's not convenient either as it would take away from real progression.
  • MasterSeedy
    5035 posts Member
    Uh, crap. I accidentally hit the flag button instead of the like button on your comment. I clicked it again and I hope that undid it, but if you get the monitors coming after you, it's all my fault! So sorry!
    Doubt will be playing long enough to reach "all in relics" though. It's not convenient either as it would take away from real progression.

I hear that. I am not sure how far I am from all-g12 given the drastic change in how gear is acquired now. It might go quicker or it might go slower b/c I have to buy a bunch of things for relic mats that I used to passively accumulate. All g11 should only take a few more weeks. But g12 might take... I don't know? Let's call best estimate 4 months for now and see how that holds up.

Although I doubt I'll ever get everyone to g13, I will get every pilot/crew to g13/r1. Currently I'm only 3-5 away. I'll have to check, but I'm at least short on Shoretrooper, Gar & Super Commando. Maybe one or two others.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Uh, crap. I accidentally hit the flag button instead of the like button on your comment. I clicked it again and I hope that undid it, but if you get the monitors coming after you, it's all my fault! So sorry!

Should be fine, the report isn't sent until you pick a category and hit "send report"
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member

I hear that. I am not sure how far I am from all-g12 given the drastic change in how gear is acquired now. It might go quicker or it might go slower b/c I have to buy a bunch of things for relic mats that I used to passively accumulate. All g11 should only take a few more weeks. But g12 might take... I don't know? Let's call best estimate 4 months for now and see how that holds up.

Although I doubt I'll ever get everyone to g13, I will get every pilot/crew to g13/r1. Currently I'm only 3-5 away. I'll have to check, but I'm at least short on Shoretrooper, Gar & Super Commando. Maybe one or two others.

Haha, I get flagged and banned often and I'm still here, so doubt it would matter xD.

It's impossible to understand how much you have left only going from # of left toons. Hotutils (free tier) is delicious in that sense. I wish they didn't restrict the gear types in the list.

7kr35dkqbzwl.png
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    are-we-there-yet-shrek-meme.jpeg
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

Me and Sloweagle is.
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »

Me and Sloweagle is.

Nice. Gratz
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member

Me and Sloweagle is.

Nice. Gratz

Cheers. Feels nice to get it out of the way forever after 8 years.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »

Me and Sloweagle is.

You have a G12 cere junda, saw Gererra and tarrfful?
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member

Me and Sloweagle is.

You have a G12 cere junda, saw Gererra and tarrfful?

Addressed that in the previous batches of regular naysayers if u read back. Naturally at any time there will be new units that are not immediately completable by any f2p not because of the gear but shards. This is as close as it gets. Soon after this is done, one reaches %100 completion old core gear hoard (since there are some in g12+ slots as well)
  • @MaruMaru good work! Are we now moving towards all Relic project (except new marquee ofc). 😂
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    sloweagle wrote: »
    @MaruMaru good work! Are we now moving towards all Relic project (except new marquee ofc). 😂

Practically no for me. I will keep watching if it is within reach on gear totals ofc which holds me from quitting as much as new things in the game. I see that even you have 39 remaining which is a lot.
  • sloweagle
    485 posts Member
    sloweagle wrote: »
    @MaruMaru good work! Are we now moving towards all Relic project (except new marquee ofc). 😂

Practically no for me. I will keep watching if it is within reach on gear totals ofc which holds me from quitting as much as new things in the game. I see that even you have 39 remaining which is a lot.

yeah. 34 old, and 5 marquee. I think I will first try to get all pilot Relic first. That’s a more realistic goal.
    n0osxby9zamy.png

• MasterSeedy
    5035 posts Member
    I'm still working on universal g11 first.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    I'm still working on universal g11 first.

That's a safer way to do it as well. When I rather arbitrarily g12'ed what is remaining there might have come around a need I skipped and I was going with no pile. g11-12 is generally more loaded, so you should get to a g11 flat floor faster.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    This is the current state for me right afterwards. It makes obvious g12+s will pose much more of a problem since kyros are dripping from many places.

g12mrffnct33.png
  • MasterSeedy
    5035 posts Member
    I went and checked. I have 48 total toons below g12 with fewer than 25 toons below g11. It looks like the vast majority of those at g7-g10 are waiting at their current gear tier needing only Carbantis to progress (though if I were to try to do all of them at once if I got an infusion of 1-2k Carbantis, then I would quickly face a Stun Gun and Mk5 Thermal shortage).

Given that, the change to the Krayt raid is actually going to make it much easier & quicker to hit a universal g11. It has already gotten pretty easy to bring 3* marquees immediately to g11. I used to not bother, pausing around g7 until a toon was 6* + 50/100 or something like that, but the need to acquire maximum survivability for some new marquees in conquest has made me rush more of them. But when all my toons are g11, which shouldn't take too long, I'm quickly going to gain an excess of carbantis and other sub-g11 gear.

At that point, rushing g11 won't be a hurdle. It will be as easy as "rushing" g7 has been for the last 5 years.
  • Danoris
    51 posts Member
    Awesome accomplishment for getting as close to 100% G12 as possible ( acknowledging the marquees prevent that ).

I’m ftp and my roster is …
    G13 - 150
    G12 - 68
    G11 - 1
    G10 - 4
    G9 - 9
    G8 - 13
    2 locked - 3rd Sis / Trench
    Total 27 under G12 - 14 of which require Kyros

https://swgoh.gg/p/422418546/

Link for reference
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    So is this thread a charade?
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Have at it. Rejoice.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I'll take that as a yes.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Wake me up when anyone gets slightly close to @sloweagle . That is and has always been the boundary as far as I know.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Also not f2p but sure
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Wake me up when anyone gets slightly close to sloweagle . That is and has always been the boundary as far as I know.

sloweagle is as honest about being 100% F2P as you've been
  • MaruMaru wrote: »

Have at it. Rejoice.
    Now the long period of protecting your ally code makes sense.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

Have at it. Rejoice.
    Now the long period of protecting your ally code makes sense.

Someday my legislation to require ally codes here will become law.
  • Can this thread be closed since it is just a farce?
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • or at least rename the thread to "f2c - all g12 project"
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    or at least rename the thread to "f2c - all g12 project"

Bahahahahahaha
This discussion has been closed.