What to farm next

Looking for some help what I should be farming next with my roaster.
https://swgoh.gg/p/567283222/

Currently working towards jmk. Not much relic left. But I would like some input on what to farm next.

I am thinking of farming the imperial troopers. I am only suggestion imperial troopers cuz they can finish 2 assault battles.

Malek with dr, bsf. And add palp And dn for the other assault battle. My problem with Malek is all the get1 token.. would be Nice to use them to farm gear.
Another sith team thst can 3* the assault battle? Palp, vader, dn, dm, dooku?

What about ships?
I use my 7* nego to end up top 10 in fleet arena. But that will probably change as alot more is getting profundity And executors.
Should my next goal be to unluck any of them? I am way far from unlocking any of them. And by the time i unlock one of them I could jave another gl, like even lord vader.
I could also use my get2 for male for my other fleet in gac. But is it also a long farm and Nice to spend thoose get2 in gear to get som relics up faster.

If I go for another gl as my next go. Like see or lv I could use tarkin or thrawn as an empire fleet in gac? They also give me some help with the assault battle places of power.

Replies

• Dwinkelm
    765 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    I think your next TWO farms should be Executor and Profundity, in that order.

Currently there is only one non-meta counter to Executor (Finalizer), and it isn’t easy to accomplish. It isn’t button-mashing and you need minimum relic requirements to survive. It’s akin to the JKR/JKL counter to SLKR. Alternatively, there are several off-meta counters to Profundity, which is why I recommend Executor first.

In GAC, when an opponent sees you have both of these fleets, it really causes them to pause and consider their entire strategy… which, consequently, puts you in a position of strength and opportunity.

It’s also less expensive to get these two Meta fleets than any one GL, from start to finish, and has a greater impact.

Furthermore, although the team seems to get bashed for whatever reason, omicron AdRad is SOLID on defense at any league under K1. You’ll also give yourself more flexibility with your BHs, which is really what that faction is all about. A lot of players like to split the BH into two teams, but really their pinnacle strength is fine-tuning one great offensive team to dismantle an opposition’s defensive threat. FWIW, I think you should also take your Fennec to r7 for a great LV counter.

Edit - One last thing: If you’re insistent upon getting a GL for assault battles/etc for gear farming purposes, going for Jabba is actually your best answer. The gear your get from Smuggler’s Run II, especially over the long run, is crazy good. It will bolster your mod-depth in a way that doesn’t exist anywhere else in the game currently.
    Post edited by Dwinkelm on
  • Really curious about Malek, never heard of him but seems to be an interesting toon! :*