My swgoh journey.

Prev13
Today marks the 2 months i have been playing swgoh :)

This is my roster, today.
A full screen of at least G11 characters (15 characters).
Some of which are with zeta and/or G12.

i4yr0qn8bsyi.jpg

The fleet i am building atm is rebel fleet (Ghost, Phantom II, Biggs's X-wing, Wedge's X-wing and Home One capital ship). Ghost, Phantom II and Biggs's X-wing are almost 7*.

osjndgmllk81.jpg

======

My plan is to post the progress every the 30th each month.

Right now, my goal is to have 2 attacker squads (LS and DS) and 2 defender squads, for GACs.
I also want that while i upgrade the def squads, in the same time, i upgrade the fleet. So the def squad are mainly rebel squads (Phoenix squad and a rebel squad for Admiral Ackbar, Biggs and Wedge). The attacker squads are a jedi squad (LS) and an empire squad (DS). I want them all to be G12.

Lets see for now, how long will that take me.
And then, i will set a new goal.

Thanks for reading.
Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting

Replies

• That jedi squad looks more of a defensive squad to me.

If you've got Thrawn to 7 stars, the Phoenix team needs to be put on the back the burner....indefinitely.

There are a lot of 3 star characters that you could utilize. Mara jade in particular sticks out.
  • Today marks the 2 months i have been playing swgoh :)

This is my roster, today.
    A full screen of at least G11 characters (15 characters).
    Some of which are with zeta and/or G12.

i4yr0qn8bsyi.jpg

The fleet i am building atm is rebel fleet (Ghost, Phantom II, Biggs's X-wing, Wedge's X-wing and Home One capital ship). Ghost, Phantom II and Biggs's X-wing are almost 7*.

osjndgmllk81.jpg

======

My plan is to post the progress every the 30th each month.

Right now, my goal is to have 2 attacker squads (LS and DS) and 2 defender squads, for GACs.
    I also want that while i upgrade the def squads, in the same time, i upgrade the fleet. So the def squad are mainly rebel squads (Phoenix squad and a rebel squad for Admiral Ackbar, Biggs and Wedge). The attacker squads are a jedi squad (LS) and an empire squad (DS). I want them all to be G12.

Lets see for now, how long will that take me.
    And then, i will set a new goal.

Thanks for reading.

I think you are doing well for 2 months. Pretty solid thinking.

Now the problem is what do you ask here? You will get 'just farm this or that' but depends if aiming for a GL or a good arena ranking. People will shout toons this toons that but the important thing is to always have an eye on that journey guide.

If you've got Thrawn to 7 stars, the Phoenix team needs to be put on the back the burner....indefinitely.

There are a lot of 3 star characters that you could utilize. Mara jade in particular sticks out.

Well im not sure he will get realistic advice from a player who reached 6m im 1 year

Thanks for the advices :)

======

Reached this today.
    The highest so far for me :) and it gives 100 crystals daily.

But, I am sure i cant hold it for long.
    Still, a nice thing :)

g30u6r3tynr7.jpg

Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • Being in the top 20 is a 'continual' thing. You move up when it's near your payout, you 'generally' leave it be when not. If you think about it, lots of players in your shard can obtain a 'top 20' payout. Potentially 100s.
  • holy cow how are you rank 17. is this the playoff ranking committee?

jk good work
  • GegeGerard24
    419 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    You move up when it's near your payout, you 'generally' leave it be when not.

Yes, do this :)
    I only do 1 battle each daily refresh (when the game refreshes the daily rewards.)...win or lose, i dont care.
    Just to take the "do 1 fleet battle" reward.

I save the other 4 battles to climb the rank whenever necessary.
    holy cow how are you rank 17. is this the playoff ranking committee?

jk good work

Lol and thanks :)

======

dfih46bz15sw.jpg

The first day i got 100 crystals :)

cxlbylqrrcfl.jpg

Managed to get 7* Wedge's X-wing ang 6* Slave 1...but run out of money :(
    Cant upgrade both of them :(

• 3lst0f532z6n.jpg

My new high :)
  • Well done.
  • crzydroid
    7255 posts Moderator

I only do 1 battle each daily refresh (when the game refreshes the daily rewards.)...win or lose, i dont care.

jk good work

======

dfih46bz15sw.jpg

cxlbylqrrcfl.jpg

If you are in top 20 already, I'd avoid doing your one daily outside of your payout time. You don't want to bump someone else out of a prize tier right before their payout. Try to save all five for the hour before your payout.
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    crzydroid wrote: »

jk good work

======

dfih46bz15sw.jpg

cxlbylqrrcfl.jpg

If you are in top 20 already, I'd avoid doing your one daily outside of your payout time. You don't want to bump someone else out of a prize tier right before their payout. Try to save all five for the hour before your payout.

Another possibility, if you're OCD like me and just want to get your dailies done asap, is to start a battle but immediately retreat. You lose, but get credit for the attempt and are not bumping anyone at the wrong time by accident.
  • Don't hit fleets outside of your payout hour. Players have different payout times, you'll end up sniping someone and costing them crystals.
  • GegeGerard24
    419 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Thanks all for the advices :)

=====

My 1st time being the #1 in a GAC.

I was very lucky, the 1st and the 2nd opponents were below 1M GP.
    I lost to the 3rd one, he has like 2M+ GP (if i remember correctly)...but somehow i was still the #1.

He (my 3rd opponent) hadnt attacked one of his opponent. So at the final attacking day, he scored 1 and I already scored 2.
    At the end, He scored 2 and I scored 2 too.

I thought i would lose the #1 because of his higher GP.
    BUT somehow i did it...my 1st #1 at a GAC :) (due to many lucks)

qwp0gutcld0n.jpg

I guess the "funny" match making of the GAC has it uses, when i am on the advantage...lol

• UNLOCKED!

glkzbpnlwlae.gif
  • Nice work! Enjoy inflicting permanent target lock.

(Oh god, the lag from that gif.)
    Hello there.
  • GegeGerard24
    419 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    UNLOCKED, Jan 18th, 2023

b6j4lmbb1uq7.jpg

In a few days, will unlock the HOUND'S TOOTH...hahaha >:)

• GegeGerard24
    419 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    My new highs :)
    I reached new highs at both arenas (squad arena and fleet arena), today :)
    Jan 19th, 2023.

bogepc0lazfu.jpg

My 1st 200 crystals payout :)
    9ck6atnkca83.jpg

The battles: Squad Arena | Fleet Arena
    Post edited by GegeGerard24 on
  • You’re doing so well already! I started playing at around the same time and have yet to unlock Grand Arena. I hope you improve even more!
  • UNLOCKED, Jan 18th, 2023

b6j4lmbb1uq7.jpg

In a few days, will unlock the HOUND'S TOOTH...hahaha >:)

I have the opposite lol. I have enough Hound's Tooth blueprints but I need to get Bossk first.
    Hello there.
  • GegeGerard24
    419 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Crosshair wrote: »
    You’re doing so well already! I started playing at around the same time and have yet to unlock Grand Arena. I hope you improve even more!

Thanks, i hope you enjoy the game and progress well too.
    BTW, i bought Hyperdrive Bundle :)

======

UNLOCKED!
    Jan 21st, 2023

nnj7pkakzbyb.gif

EDIT:
    Oh no, Hound's Tooth is useless at it's low level.
    It drops like a fly.

A few weeks ago, when i had 250k ish power rebel fleet (now, it has grown to 290k power), i remember i could not fight 2 stars Hound's Tooth...i always chose not to fight a fleet with HT, even if it had only 2 stars...

But now, i have 2 stars HT and it drops like a fly x_x
  • Does anyone really care?
  • GegeGerard24
    419 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    2 days ago was the 1st time i earned a star in TB...haha
    itibfbuokgt4.jpg

And i want to save this cool gif here. Launched by the game, yesterday.
    fcbfytwilo2d.gif

Today, i earned my 1st black crate, yes...
    y5oym7groaqy.jpg

• New high at fleet arena...yay :)
    ez55il95g4jt.jpg

The battle: fleet arena
  • GegeGerard24
    419 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    TOP 5 - TOP 5 - TOP 5 :)

jk8ym9r8392x.jpg

My 1st 300 crystal payout :)

y2o0ioqyship.jpg

The battle: fleet arena

• Today, i have been playing for 3 months. Never missed a day :)

This is what has become of my roster.
    I have now 14 G12 characters and still working on my 1st G13 character, Darth Vader.

l7hdryiqtjia.jpg
    zbfdkgx6ag0c.jpg

And this is my fleet.
    I managed to upgrade all my rebel ship to max and all the pilots, except Sabine Wren, have been upgraded to G12 and wear decent mods. This is my main fleet, supplemented with Darth Vader's TIE advanced X1 and Boba's Slave 1, for the the fleet arena and the GAC.

rqnycjfrpnro.jpg

Still working on the slow farming process of the dark side ships.
    q8a82btpkd2b.jpg

=====

My goal is still the same as the last month. I will keep enhancing my DS squad and Jedi Squad as attackers teams.

The DS squad will evolve into Sith squad (since I have decently upgraded Darth Vader) sometimes in the long future.
    And the Jedi team will evolve into Galactic Republic squad in the veeeery long future. Since i have to form the Geo squad to unlock Padmé and my General Kenobi is still undergoing a very slow farming process.

The short goal for next month is to upgrade Boba's gear and mods, so that his ship get more punch and do the same with Darth Vader. I want to upgrade his gear to G13 and get 5* for his ship (half way there). Boba and Vader are supplementing my rebel fleet atm.
    Sabine Wren has to be upgraded to 7* (need 60 more shards) and to be upgraded to G12. Her mods also have to be taken care of.

I hope i can archive that short goal by the end of February 2023.

Thanks for reading.
    And thanks CG for the game.

• My 1st G13 and relic-ed character!!! :D

5th411dawrhq.jpg
    ym9eygdum3ii.jpg
    evdmn9bw20nt.jpg
    62hcnwfaej8a.jpg
    vg4aychjlxr8.jpg

• I'd take a look at the requirements for the profundity fleet since you seem so keen on working on your rebels. Odds are nobody near your level will be able to touch it.
  • I'd take a look at the requirements for the profundity fleet since you seem so keen on working on your rebels. Odds are nobody near your level will be able to touch it.

Thanks for the advice. That is very enlightening.
    Without your advice, i wouldn't have read about Rebel Y-wing. Just the ship i am looking for (it can dispell protection and places buff immunity).

Thanks again.
  • Just about y-wing, be sure to hit the guys that lost shield as fast and as hard as you can, because the shield will return. Nice work on the relic! Vader is my favorite character other than piett, he is real great!
  • GegeGerard24
    419 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Just about y-wing, be sure to hit the guys that lost shield as fast and as hard as you can, because the shield will return. Nice work on the relic! Vader is my favorite character other than piett, he is real great!

Thanks so much :):):)

Piett's basic can call random ally to assist :(
    I hate to see him in arena!

=====

My 1st white crate :)
    ukrgjwbbwvr8.jpg