Cantina Farming Advice

h11asan101
posts Member
edited January 2023
I am currently working on the requirements for the Jedi Knight Revan requirements.

As T3-M4 is the only Cantina farmed requirement, I’m almost to 7 stars with him.

Advice wanted:

Once I 7 star him, start cantina farming the Darth Revan cantina farmed requirements? There’s two I believe in the cantinas.

Or do I start putting the cantina energy towards something else in the cantina nodes? If so, what?

Thanks for any and all advice, tips, info, and knowledge on this. Have a great day!
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Getting Darth Revan and then Malak are great characters. Eventually you'll need to farm relic mats with your cantina energy.
  • Options
    h11asan101 wrote: »
    I am currently working on the requirements for the Jedi Knight Revan requirements.

As T3-M4 is the only Cantina farmed requirement, I’m almost to 7 stars with him.

Advice wanted:

Once I 7 star him, start cantina farming the Darth Revan cantina farmed requirements? There’s two I believe in the cantinas.

Or do I start putting the cantina energy towards something else in the cantina nodes? If so, what?

Thanks for any and all advice, tips, info, and knowledge on this. Have a great day!

This depends entirely on what your goals are, both long term and short term. Sooner or later you're going to need signal data to start adding relics to your roster. If you feel that having DR advances your roster significantly enough to delay other farms (be it signal data or other characters) then that's the way to go. Consider checking out a few farming guides to help you plot a path forward. There are some listed in the FAQ, I believe, and also a few content creators have made farming guides - Ahnaldt101 and APGains are two that come to mind, though I haven't watched either, nor have I played early-mid game in quite some time so can't comment on their quality.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Since you already started investing into the Old republic journey with JKR, I would recommend to finish it by getting DR and Malak.
  • Options
    As a general daily rule, I like to farm one toon with regularly acquired currency, then do the 100 crystal refreshes for Chromium Transistors, Aurodium Heatsinks and Electrium Conductors. Based on how my supply is for those three and how soon they will be needed to relic a toon, I will sometimes do an extra farm or two on a toon. This keeps my relic supply up while at the same time being able to 7 star cantina toons.
  • Options
    You're more than likely going to run into the gear crunch rather than shards crunch on any characters. In my opinion, the relic materials should be your top priority. Keep in mind also, it takes almost 9 million credits to get a character 7 star at level 85, without factoring in ability upgrades or gear upgrade, or mods for that matter. Shards are the easy part for most characters.
  • Options
    Mission is also cantina farmable i believe unless they moved her for a newer character.