Reporting a guild

AsmerII
4 posts Member
edited January 2023
This guild does not know how to play honestly in the wars for territories!
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    The guild is played by cheaters, after which it becomes unpleasant to play this game!!I demand to punish the entire guild as a whole!Punish all participantsto make it like a lesson to others!
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    I've edited the title to prevent naming and shaming.

What is your evidence there is a cheater in the guild?
  • AsmerII
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    This man cleared three lines with his characters in the wars of territories!But this is unrealistic!
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • Options
    This happens in real time!
  • Options
    I want you to punish the entire guild as a whole!
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid is a volunteer mod, not a CG employee.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    This is funny. How many people actually analyse TW battles like this to detect cheaters? How many more subtle cheating can be there, undetected and undetectable?

Not funny, very sad actually.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Again, have had to remove information to prevent naming and shaming.

But from this player's .gg profile, it does look like they are cheating.

Please report the player (not the guild) in a private message to CG_LucifersDaddy with all the relevant details.

If you can find a way to contact the guild leader to let them know they have a cheater in their guild, you can do that too.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    If you can find a way to contact the guild leader to let them know they have a cheater in their guild, you can do that too.

I keep seeing this advice from different people. It’s kind of ridiculous that we need to resort to this workaround to have cheaters dealt with.

Especially when there is both an in-game mechanism (which apparently does nothing) and a forum work around (that may work after a very long time, but depends on the player knowing that they need to ignore the in-game reporting tool and come here instead).

Now we are supposed to chase down the guild leader and hope that they care enough to intervene.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Who said you are supposed to?

It won't stop the cheater from cheating but at least it might annoy them.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead I think a lot of the frustration in all these threads is because, for whatever reason, CG have stopped acknowledging cheater reports as a matter of course. This hasn’t always been the case -as you can see in the screen grab below from a 2020 correspondence. However for the last couple of years there seems to have been radio silence (excepting the occasional bleating of banned cheaters on these forums which is always a nice sound). Could you ask CG it it is feasible to reintroduce this simple feedback to reduce player angst?

ipkgcya2mlgt.jpeg