Upcoming Grand Arena player - asking for advice

2Next

Replies

• Alright then. But that doesn't really help me max out Qui-Gon's leader ability. What is the easiest way to get Zeta materials? I have not yet gotten to Tier 3 of Ship Ability Materials Challenge yet, so RIP 6 Zetas per week.
    Hello there.
  • Zetas are best sought through ship currency; through GAC rewards; through territory war payouts; through the Executrix ship challenge (you will get there); through the challenge tier 1 level in Assault Battles and through the heroic events. Just do as much of these as you can - and find a guild that can qualify for zeta rewards in Territory war.

If you participate you will quite quickly get to a point where the zeta mats are landing regularly
  • At what tier do I need to be to get Zetas from GAC?

(I guess I could catch some players off-guard with Razor Crest and climb the ladder quickly, assuming Carbonite IV players don't have it, though my recent rolls at getting Mando shards from DS Battles have yielded 0 shards.)
    Hello there.
  • At what tier do I need to be to get Zetas from GAC?

(I guess I could catch some players off-guard with Razor Crest and climb the ladder quickly, assuming Carbonite IV players don't have it, though my recent rolls at getting Mando shards from DS Battles have yielded 0 shards.)

You just need to finish not in last place to get at least one zeta in each week event (click on the rewards tab to see the breakdown)