Internal Guild Arena!!!

LOPEY409
3 posts Member
edited January 2023
I have been truly enjoying this game. I am also very lucky to be apart of an amazing guild that really works together and shares all their knowledge. We have a great discord to chat and share our GAC victories or ask who should we zeta next, its awesome.
There has been a constant wish between all of our members and I am sure many other guilds. That would be to have an internal challenge or internal "Guild Arena" where you could 1v1 each other to test each others strengths (bragging rights). Not only would this be extremely exciting and fun it could fill the gap between TW TB GAC and Conquest.
What's everyone's thoughts? I mean who wouldn't want to beat down their best bud in their own Guild ARENA!!!!!
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    A lot of people have requested this over the years. CG does not seem interested. Sorry :(
  • Options
    Well if money is the issue make it so you need guild energy.... I feel that battling each other is going to make us push more towards grinding certain toons (end result spending more money)... sad to hear many others want it too. It would not take a great deal to incorporate an arena selection under the guild section... oh well hopefully this does not fall on deaf ears.
  • TVF
    36602 posts Member
    Options
    It has for like seven years so far...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    So much for great ideas and good old fashioned fun beating each other up....
  • Options
    IDK if y’all ever played madden mobile, but “back in my day” i’m pretty sure they had something like this that would come around every once in a while. it was like a tournament (single elimination). that would be cool to have in this game also (keep in mind EA had a hand in creating both games).
  • TVF
    36602 posts Member
    Options
    Tournaments in this game were the worst, so I've heard.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Tournaments in this game were the worst, so I've heard.

I never actually played them, but I feel that it would be different in-guild. I would enjoy messing around with my guild mates and I’m sure it would be fun.