An idea for a new empire team inspired by the bad batch characters.

I think with episodes 1-2 and more on the way it might be a good to add characters like Rampart, Empire Crosshair, Empire Cody, and maybe 2 more characters that we haven’t seen yet. I think their kits and as a team should be a crowd controlling team with lots of debuffs and turn meter manipulation against the enemy not towards themselves, this is because I feel as though galactic legends should not be defeated by this team. And for the character kits specifically I think Rampart should be the intended lead his lead providing imperial trooper basic abilities the chance to inflict debuffs and removes a %of turn meter and some stat buffs to empire allies. As for Crosshair I think he should be the intended damage dealer with a special that deals %100 damage for and enemy inflicted with 5+ debuffs and an additional %100 damage for and enemy that has less than %50 turn meter and his unique could do something like for each time an enemy’s turn meter is reduced increase offence by a %. Now Cody, I think cody should provide stat bonuses to imperial troopers allies and also providing some bonus attacking aswell as some buffs to the team, he could also have an ability that removes %50 turn meter from all enemies and proving half that amount to empire allies, I also would like if Cody’s unique would be buffed somehow by having Rampart as the lead. All three of the characters I mentioned will have both the empire tag and the imperial trooper tag, however only Cody and Crosshair would have the clone tag(obviously).

Replies

• The first sentence is supposed to include -“With Episodes 1-2 of BadBatch season 2”
  • Ramparts unique should add an unresistable undespellable debuff for all allies and enemies -%10max health and protection and -%10offence and -5%speed and for how many people inflicted with the debuff add a undespellable buff to rampart +10%max health and protection and +%5 speed and +%10 offence. And add another Cody unique that adds %100 potency to imperial trooper allies and enemies turn meter reduced is converted into turn meter for imperial clone trooper allies, Codys unique I mentioned in the first post should be + %25 max health and protection for imperial trooper allies doubled for imperial clone trooper allies.
  • I actually think ramparts lead should be Imperial clone trooper allies basic abilities inflict 2 debuffs, - offence down and critical chance down or speed down, defence down, and all imperial trooper allies remove %10 turn meter on a basic. Each debuff inflicted on an enemy deals damage equal to %5 of the enemies max health.