Kyro’s

Hey all! Came back to the game after a hot minute. I’ve heard there’s suppose to be better gear dropping. I am currently working on my inquisitors and I am at a point were I need over 500 of each. Have they actually improved gear drops yet?

Replies

• Profit
    282 posts Member
    Kyros are not on the gear acceleration table
  • Kyros are the new bottleneck. The torch has been passed from the carbantis.
  • LordZedd66 wrote: »
    Hey all! Came back to the game after a hot minute. I’ve heard there’s suppose to be better gear dropping. I am currently working on my inquisitors and I am at a point were I need over 500 of each. Have they actually improved gear drops yet?

Thanks, i needed a good laugh :)

They're probably considering reducing Kyro's if anything. Gearing up for profundity i ran into someone needing 500 i think and that one was a royal pain, can't imagine all 5. Talk about a disincentive.
  • Try making a few squads out of all the new teams! I’m sure you will pass 5000 kyros after the first couple of teams you make.
  • LordZedd66 wrote: »

You’ll get each month:
    6 assault battle challenge tier 1: 6x20 = 120
    8 gc (last or second to last crate): 8x5 = 40
    Dailies: 30x3 = 90
    TB : don’t know, will edit later if i don’t forget
    Gac: you could buy them with gac currency, will do the math later if i don’t forget
    Tw: don’t know, might edit later if i don’t forget

So 250 plus what i didn’t take into account.

If you use your energy to farm only kyros, considering 3 refreshes, you’ll get around 12 per day, so 360 a month,

for a total of 610 kyros a month.

So you’re about 2 months away.
  • Thanks! That’s not horrid! I’ve been doing the refreshes for one of them so I can get Jabba’s ult right now. Once I get that. I’ll alternate between the 2
  • Try making a few squads out of all the new teams! I’m sure you will pass 5000 kyros after the first couple of teams you make.

For real! I had the Inquisitors are like gear 9. It been insane. There’s other teams that need them to I want and it’s just sitting at G12 till this faction is done. Trying to not spend anything either