cheaters

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Is anyone from CG a member of the 'to catch a cheater' discord? Or are they ignoring that resource too...?
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Is anyone from CG a member of the 'to catch a cheater' discord? Or are they ignoring that resource too...?

No

They are not
  • Options
    We ran into a buzz saw today. I can't post anything. Pics,proof,names... and can't get a post in. Territory Wars hack.😕
  • Options
    We ran into a buzz saw today. I can't post anything. Pics,proof,names... and can't get a post in. Territory Wars hack.😕

Keeps saying needs "approved".
  • Options
    CG employees are cheating me and my entire guild this TW. 372gp vs 455gp AT LEAST it would be fair if it was gp based and even revamped into a playoff like gac. Now that would be fun and something to look forward to for everyone.
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Options

Keeps saying needs "approved".

Have you edited the post? Sometimes if it is too often or with a certein time between post and edit it will get flagged as potential Spam and then needs approval.

If anything, you could try to post again in an hour but if you post it publicly, make sure to blur out names.

Otherwise if you want action to be taken your only option is to send a pm to @CG_Leviathan with all the infos like screenshots, ally codes, names etc
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    rbjajcw6i0yg.png
    Shard has many of us who started 2 Weeks ago. My Fleet power is 243,926, yet this player in the middle at 44,983 Fleet Power keeps popping into the #1 slot every day. At least two of us in shard have reported in game. Still nothing. Reading previous posts about 7 months of nothing makes me wonder why I bothered to take the time to report.
  • Options
    rbjajcw6i0yg.png
    Shard has many of us who started 2 Weeks ago. My Fleet power is 243,926, yet this player in the middle at 44,983 Fleet Power keeps popping into the #1 slot every day. At least two of us in shard have reported in game. Still nothing. Reading previous posts about 7 months of nothing makes me wonder why I bothered to take the time to report.

Honestly, cheaters are a low priority. Lots of other things are going on at CG they want done first. There's a "team" to deal with cheating, but don't expect them to get to your issue quickly. (At this point I wouldn't be surprised if CG_Leviathan was the team.)
  • Options
    i’m surprised nobody has said this -
    leviathan is about as disappointing as CG_Leviathan.

i actually know nothing abt either but it sounds like what it would be to others.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    rbjajcw6i0yg.png

7 months ago they complain about nothing being done but never update the thread that something has been done
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    rbjajcw6i0yg.png

Honestly, cheaters are a low priority. Lots of other things are going on at CG they want done first. There's a "team" to deal with cheating, but don't expect them to get to your issue quickly. (At this point I wouldn't be surprised if CG_Leviathan was the team.)

source?

I have on good authority that cheating is a high priority and actively action is being taken against them
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    rbjajcw6i0yg.png

source?

I have on good authority that cheating is a high priority and actively action is being taken against them

If it was, being taken care of as a high priority, people wouldn't be here complaining about cheaters for months. Especially after they initially reported it and months later they were still there. Perhaps it's changed recently, which is great. So if that's a newer thing, super!
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    rbjajcw6i0yg.png

source?

If it was, being taken care of as a high priority, people wouldn't be here complaining about cheaters for months. Especially after they initially reported it and months later they were still there. Perhaps it's changed recently, which is great. So if that's a newer thing, super!

You should read more threads.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    rbjajcw6i0yg.png

source?

You should read more threads.

I don't have the time, nor the desire to read all the threads here. Maybe some day I'll get into the tens of thousands of posts here as well, but today is not that day.
  • Options
    For those who think CG does "nothing" about cheaters, I recently stumbled across something in Insight that you may find interesting...

In Insight, for a given counter, filter it to only wins, exclude GLs, and then sort by highest banners. A lot of solos and underdog fights will pop to the top. Looking at those, it'll be very obvious that some of them are impossible (or highly implausible) without cheating. Looking at the battle history will show you things like hitting under protection, low gear versus high gear (but with a team that positively cannot beat the higher gear team), etc.

Now take the ally codes from those obvious foul play matches and look them up on swgoh dot gg. Guess what you'll see?

Most of them are completely inactive: no guild, no recent arena activity.

I know this, because I recently stumbled across it. Looking, by the way, at recent GAC seasons and in Kyber. Out of the several accounts I surveyed with suspect battles, only a couple appeared to be still active, which I reported in game and via DM here.

So while you may not think that CG is taking action quickly enough against the specific account you'd like them to take action against, they are most certainly taking action and doing things behind the scenes.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    rbjajcw6i0yg.png

source?

yes, 5 people complaining in 2 months means CG is definitely not doing anything!

It’s not like there is a discord server out there that is actively tracking if CG is banning cheaters with promising results!!!!
  • Options
    I like necros.
This discussion has been closed.