Player help

It does seem somewhat deceptive that so many instructions are so vague. Nowhere does it mention how to get more blueprints for the Executor, so I thought I had to run the gauntlet from tier 1 all over again.

Now I find out that we only get 10 blueprints a month on one event unless you are able to buy crystals to refresh them.

Just like needing to get the red or blue crystals for a GL without a prior explanation so we could be prepared.

For player retention purposes I would think the devs would drop the nasty surprises a notch and offer a little heads up now and then. Maybe an attempt at making the game a bit more user friendly.

Replies

• The Executor event pretty much follows the same format as all the Capital ships - so unless Executor is your first Capital ship it shouldn’t be a surprise (if it is then maybe you’re whaling too hard). As far as Dark and Light side currency go - this was detailed in dev posts when galactic legends were launched but yes it’s probably a bit much to expect newer players to dig that out. The help wiki does have a lot of useful info though so worth using that - here’s the bit about the GL events https://wiki.swgoh.help/wiki/Galactic_Ascension
  • Rckhnd
    45 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Getting Negotiator and Malevolence wasn’t the long drawn out process that the Executor is. Still, that doesn’t address the issue of vague description tutorials and more of our players dropping out due to changing values and hidden surprises.

At this current rate it will take me almost two years to finish Executor. None of my other cap ships took this long.

I know there are condescending responses to everything, but the reality is still there, losing players with high GP due to low level info and bad surprises. Had I known Executor would be such a pita, I would have dropped it and moved on. Unfortunately, some players are leaving us for those types of reasons, no matter how others may discuss my ‘lack of awareness, inability to …..’ whatever justifications they eloquently verbalize to rationalize the fact that forthcoming info in game needs to be improved