Each screenshot is a different cheater

2Next

Replies

• Keydash1 wrote: »
    Keydash1 wrote: »
    I think the DV vs JMK match is theoretically legit. I believe in Oct the DVcron was active, but swgoh.gg GAC history wasn't showing crons yet. If DV had great mods and JMK terrible mods, DV could go before JMK applied tenacity up. Then the win would be easy. That doesn't explain how the inqs took damage though, so it's probably still cheating. Just saying it's not a 100% slam dunk like the others.

JMK has 385 natural speed. Assuming 0 speed from mods, he'd still have 415 to start the battle. DV gets 88 from his unique in that matchup. So, to have a coinflip, he'd need 327 base speed. Fastest DV in the game right now? 321
    Actually there's an even bigger problem with my theory I realized later. The cheater can't run the datacron with toons under r5 on the squad. So yeah, 100% a cheater.

You can still equip a datacron with R3 characters on the squad, you just lose the L6 bonuses. This thread is long enough that I'm not sure what screenshot you're referring to, so forgive me if they're G12 or something, I just wanted to point that out.

He's talking about Vader with Inquisitors, and he's 100% right, the Inquisitors aren't even 7 stars so you can not even equip a datacron. It was basically a regular Vader beating a full JMK squad. I'm seeing it now too.
  • JackedJedi wrote: »
    I think the DV vs JMK match is theoretically legit. I believe in Oct the DVcron was active, but swgoh.gg GAC history wasn't showing crons yet. If DV had great mods and JMK terrible mods, DV could go before JMK applied tenacity up. Then the win would be easy. That doesn't explain how the inqs took damage though, so it's probably still cheating. Just saying it's not a 100% slam dunk like the others.

JMK has 385 natural speed. Assuming 0 speed from mods, he'd still have 415 to start the battle. DV gets 88 from his unique in that matchup. So, to have a coinflip, he'd need 327 base speed. Fastest DV in the game right now? 321
    Actually there's an even bigger problem with my theory I realized later. The cheater can't run the datacron with toons under r5 on the squad. So yeah, 100% a cheater.

You can still equip a datacron with R3 characters on the squad, you just lose the L6 bonuses. This thread is long enough that I'm not sure what screenshot you're referring to, so forgive me if they're G12 or something, I just wanted to point that out.

He's talking about Vader with Inquisitors, and he's 100% right, the Inquisitors aren't even 7 stars so you can not even equip a datacron. It was basically a regular Vader beating a full JMK squad. I'm seeing it now too.

fair enough - yeah, that's pretty blatant.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.