0-0-0 and BT-1 to suffer the same fate for Conquest as IG-88?

scuba
14034 posts Member
The last time there was the feat of kills with non-seperatist droids IG-88 didn't count because the unit was missing the
conq_nonsepdroid
in the
categoryId
, well now we have this feat again with 2 new droids and guess what they are missing @CG_Tusken_Meathead ....
0-0-0 and BT-1 do not have the
categoryId
of
conq_nonsepdroid
Unless you all changed how it is looking for these units might be nice to fix before conquest starts

Here is what I am showing for their tags
0-0-0
[
    "alignment_dark",
    "role_support",
    "any_obtainable",
    "selftag_triplezero",
    "species_droid",
    "profession_scoundrel",
    "profession_translator",
    "conq_maybebestfriends"
]
BT-1:
[
    "alignment_dark",
    "role_attacker",
    "any_obtainable",
    "selftag_bt1",
    "species_droid",
    "profession_scoundrel",
    "conq_maybebestfriends"
]

Here is what Threepio & Chewie has (counted for kills last time the feat existed:
[
    "alignment_light",
    "role_attacker",
    "species_droid",
    "affiliation_rebels",
    "species_wookiee",
    "species_wookiee_ls",
    "selftag_c3pochewbacca",
    "any_obtainable",
    "gc_light_droid",
    "gac_rebuilt",
    "gac_loyaldroid",
    "gac_rebeldroid",
    "gac_r2c3",
    "gac_alltooeasy",
    "conq_nonsepdroid"
]

Replies

• But of course it will have been tested before release...! :D
  • Someone give Scuba a job on the QA team please. Good catch.
  • Why do they have to do this?

Why can't they just require "species_droid AND NOT affiliation_separatist"

They make it so hard on themselves. Oy.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Why do they have to do this?

I wonder the same thing sometimes.
    Maybe they did change it this time around, but last time when 88 didn't count towards the feat it was because he was missing the tag
  • scuba wrote: »

Maybe they did change it this time around, but last time when 88 didn't count towards the feat it was because he was missing the tag

I mean, maybe, but considering they both got "conq_maybebestfriends" for another feat I doubt it.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

I mean, maybe, but considering they both got "conq_maybebestfriends" for another feat I doubt it.

Logic
  • TheDude420 wrote: »
    Someone give Scuba a job on the QA team please. Good catch.

Wouldn't they have to create that team first, lol!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    The point of the feat is to make us waste resources on 5OR-T, so they will probably keep it and then act all surprised when it gets "discovered" during conquest.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    The point of the feat is to make us waste resources on 5OR-T, so they will probably keep it and then act all surprised when it gets "discovered" during conquest.

Why would they want to keep the playerbase from spending resources on bt1 and 000 too?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I_JnK_I wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

Why would they want to keep the playerbase from spending resources on bt1 and 000 too?

There is enough pressure to spend on them already, with Aphra and the new TB.
  • This isn't a bug.

We don't know for sure how this is coded (remember my implementation idea above) or what final behaviour will be or whether the problem is the description (perhaps they meant to exclude the Aphra droids for some reason, but the description got copied over from earlier?)

This could, after all, be a feature that works as intended -- and we're not even sure how it works!

No, this is hard information, but it isn't (yet) an identified "bug". This is the right place to put it.
  • This isn't a bug.

We don't know for sure how this is coded (remember my implementation idea above) or what final behaviour will be or whether the problem is the description (perhaps they meant to exclude the Aphra droids for some reason, but the description got copied over from earlier?)

This could, after all, be a feature that works as intended -- and we're not even sure how it works!

No, this is hard information, but it isn't (yet) an identified "bug". This is the right place to put it.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/261270/hotfix-1-19-2023#latest
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member

thanks but I don't waste my time with that site as it is mostly useless. They can take my input from the forum or ignore it.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    This isn't a bug.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/261270/hotfix-1-19-2023#latest

I will check it after the hot fix is applied and see, my guess this is the fix
  • Thanks, @CG_Tusken_Meathead .

Good to have those announcements so we don't worry.