Am I the only one?

Am I the only one not getting a response from the so-called community manager? "CG_LucifersDaddy" I wrote to him at the beginning of the month because I want to take care of a case with him, but I haven't heard back from him. Is there anyone who speaks to him? He doesn't reply to any of my previous messages that include "CG_Leviathan" also. I sent that message in 2020.
Yours sincerely,Erik

Replies

• Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    Am I the only one not getting a response from the so-called community manager? "CG_LucifersDaddy" I wrote to him at the beginning of the month because I want to take care of a case with him, but I haven't heard back from him. Is there anyone who speaks to him? He doesn't reply to any of my previous messages that include "CG_Leviathan" also. I sent that message in 2020.

If it is about a cheater, Leviathan seems to be the one to contact...

If it is about something else, you could try @CG_Tusken_Meathead or @CG_SBCrumb
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Am I the only one not getting a response from the so-called community manager? "CG_LucifersDaddy" I wrote to him at the beginning of the month because I want to take care of a case with him, but I haven't heard back from him. Is there anyone who speaks to him? He doesn't reply to any of my previous messages that include "CG_Leviathan" also. I sent that message in 2020.

No you’re not alone. Although it’s hardly surprising. Last July CG soft launched their LoTR game in Brazil, Mexico, Philippines and Spain and since then everyone in Sacramento has been scrambling around finding out how to translate “this is a steaming mound of buffalo droppings” from Portuguese, Spanish and Tagalog.

It’s probably just as well no one from CG ever bothers talking to us any more as all you’d probably get would be muffled sobs