PLO Kloon rework.

Unit Name: PLO Koon
Alignment: Light Side
Class: Tank
Categories: Galactic Republic, Jedi, Clone

Basic Abilities: Quelling Blow: Deal physics damage, dispel all bluffs and call one clone or Jedi to assist dealing 90% less damage, Ahsoka and Commander Wolffe. If any effects are dispelled, all attackers gain defense up for three turn.

Special: Force Judgement: Deal special damage to all enemies and inflict offense down for three turn. If all enemies are debluffed, increase the initial target cooldown by one.

Special: Take Charge: All Allie’s gain 15% protection, 50% turn meter and defense up for three turns. PLO kloon gains taunt.

Leader: Overwatch: At the beginning of each ally turn, they have a 60% chance to dispel stealth from the enemy, increased to 90% if Wolffe or Ahsoka is present. Each time stealth is dispelled, the ally gain offense up for three turn and the enemy becomes inflicted with expose which can’t be resisted. Whenever a clone or Jedi uses an aoe move, they deal bonus damage equal to a percent of the enemy health as true damage.

Unique: Defender of the Galactic Republic: Whenever an ally falls below half health, that ally gains 40% protection, defense up and PLO Kloon gains taunt and takes a bonus turn, using Force Lighting.

Unique: Comrads in Arms: For each clone ally present at the start of battle, PLO Kloon gains 5% max protection. For each Jedi present, he gains 5% health. If Wolffe or Ahsoka is present they also gains these benefits and PLO Kloon taunts for three turn at the beginning of the encounter.

Unique Move: Force Lighting: Deal special damage to all enemies with a 60% to stun them for one turn. All Allie’s, except Plo Kloon are called to assist, dealing 90% less damage and if an enemy is destroyed by this attack, reduce all clone and Jedi cooldown by 1.

Feel free to leave suggestion on how to upgrade one of the coolest Jedi.

Replies

• Plo Koon certainly needs a rework imo as well. I think giving Plo a Unique is good, and I really wish it would be realistic to hope for the Wolf Pack (aka the 104th Battalion) but I don't think it is. Maybe Wolffe might come around if we stir up enough attention for it lol, but that doesn't seem a plausible goal but even then...
    Expanding on Plo's ability to sense things around him both near and far is something I would like to see. Hopefully there's a rework of Plo on some level or other in the future.
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.