How to get MK5 CEC Fusion Furnace?

Nightlores
1608 posts Member
edited April 2016
I just hit lvl 73 and the big question is how can I get Mk 10 TaggeCo Holo Lens Salvage to create MK5 CEC Fusion Furnace ???
76b726e.png
788cb48.png
7a3d4f6.png

I need them for Lumi, Sidious and Ahsoka. But there is a whole list of characters that need it:
639e632.png

Replies

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    There's no way to get them yet unless you pre-crafted them from before the update.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Was maybe wondering if someone lvl 74 unlocked them already in light side campaign, lvl 76 in dark side campaign or lvl 77 cantina? I wasn't able (probably like many with me) to precraft any because 50 syringes were also needed.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    No they're not available currently in any campaign. They will probably be in guilds shipments.
  • Options
    Yeah only precrafters got them, i regret i didnt craft more of them and that droid caller. I only have one :(
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    This was a MAJOR oversight with the cap raise. Very short-sighted on the devs part. Poorly done. In one challenge you can drop gear you don't need until 80+...and yet hear you need now is unattainable. Makes no sense.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Ye that MK 8 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage in the tank challenge makes no sense at all. We will have hundreds when we can go above level 80.
    But sad thing is that those that did precraft will have Gear lvl x characters while others like me will be stuck with mostly gear lvl VIII characters untill they release a patch. And we don't even know for sure if it's the one at the end of the month.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    This was a MAJOR oversight with the cap raise. Very short-sighted on the devs part. Poorly done. In one challenge you can drop gear you don't need until 80+...and yet hear you need now is unattainable. Makes no sense.

It wasn't an oversight, they did it on purpose... It was just a strange decision. Wish I pre crafted some, but didn't have the resources. I did get plenty of the droid collars though.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

It wasn't an oversight, they did it on purpose... It was just a strange decision. Wish I pre crafted some, but didn't have the resources. I did get plenty of the droid collars though.

If they did that on purpose they really need to read "Game Developing for Dummies".