Rancor Challenge Rewards without finishing?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Looks like they fixed the gravy train fast.
    This didn't take 6+ weeks like the game freezing issue because this one was actually beneficial to players

Still took 18 days from the time this thread was opened so it's not like they jumped on it right away - but they lowered the difficulty on the TI fight in proving grounds within 24 hours and then extended it by 24 hours. I'd say that was a pretty player friendly move on their part.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Nice :)

• Options
    How do you know this is fixed? Has there been an official update on this? Haven't seen one.
  • Options
    KDC99X wrote: »
    How do you know this is fixed? Has there been an official update on this? Haven't seen one.

Because a raid just finished and there were no rewards? Of course they won't publicly address it, because they don't want the random jealous players demanding extra rewards as well. They fixed it like it never even happened.
  • Options
    doing official update like informing everyone would cause a drama uprising to the game. So anyway who ever own this thread should lock this since the situation has been taken care already.

• Options
    We were only at p3 and we got rewards?

Can you like lock this thread.
  • Options
    Salty this has become. Revealed are those with no connection to the Schwartz..

If a mod is so inclined, this can be locked.

I asked and pm'd a mod. Nothing happened.

• Options
    Ummm… it didn’t happen 100% of the time before, so the fact that it didn’t happen this one time doesn’t necessarily mean it’s patched.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Ummm… it didn’t happen 100% of the time before, so the fact that it didn’t happen this one time doesn’t necessarily mean it’s patched.

I haven't seen a single report that it's happened recently so the odds are that yes it has been patched.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH