Missing Rewards for DR

Strikeforce837
posts Member
edited January 2023
I finished the first stage of getting shards for Darth Revan (Tier III), and I have all 6 star min on the characters needed to get Darth Revan. So, I was trying to get as many shards as I could and upon completing the first stage for getting shards for DR, an error occurred and made my game crash. I log back in and see that I have 0/330 shard for DR. Then I go to the journey guide and I see the battle counted it as completed with the stars but the rewards are gone (gear, shards, etc) and I didn’t receive any of the rewards. So if I continue getting the characters upgraded, it would be pointless because at most I can get 275/330 shards. I’ve tried restarting the game, wifi, re-completing the battle, logging out and back in, and more but nothing has worked to get the 55 missing shards back. So what do I do?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    Report on Answers HQ and they should be able to get you your shards.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>