Which characters should I farm in Squad Arena shipments and Galactic War shipments?

Hello there!

I need some advice, so far I've mainly farmed Kanan and Zeb until 5 stars, and I only unlocked Savage, Luminara, and Captain Phasma. Which characters in the respective shipments should I be farming and who should I stay away from?

May the force be with you!

Replies

• Get all of your Phoenix characters to 7 stars. You can unlock Palpatine and Thrawn to 7-stars with them, and you should be able to clear Galactic War with them for quite a while. Only put gear on them until about gear 8-9, you're ONLY using them to unlock EP and Thrawn and then you'll want to shift to that Empire team as your first big team using EP lead, Thrawn, and Darth Vader as the core. Most people bring Darth Vader to high gear very quickly because he can sweep entire teams that can be early game barriers, like Geonosians.
  • Ruibarian wrote: »
    Get all of your Phoenix characters to 7 stars. You can unlock Palpatine and Thrawn to 7-stars with them, and you should be able to clear Galactic War with them for quite a while. Only put gear on them until about gear 8-9, you're ONLY using them to unlock EP and Thrawn and then you'll want to shift to that Empire team as your first big team using EP lead, Thrawn, and Darth Vader as the core. Most people bring Darth Vader to high gear very quickly because he can sweep entire teams that can be early game barriers, like Geonosians.

Thanks for your advice, I guess I'll just farm Kanan and Zeb on the galactic war/squad arena shipments.
  • Once I finished Phoenix, I farmed empire and bounty hunter characters. They’re both good teams needed for the Journey Guide.
  • Crosshair wrote: »
    Once I finished Phoenix, I farmed empire and bounty hunter characters. They’re both good teams needed for the Journey Guide.

This was exactly what I was looking for thanks, man!
  • @DarthDavanus if you need any help, you get to me one of 2 ways.
    in-game at 584-457-155,
    or
    on discord, Ultradude488#5305.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • @Ultradude488 Wow! Thanks, man! I really appreciate it, I'll reach out on discord.