r3 Jedi Squad

In the course of farming the requirements for the JMK event, I have to get Mace Windu, Qui-Gon and Aayla Secura. It seems a waste to, having done that, not use them or even just put them aside for months while I continue to farm for JMK. Not to mention that any character I invest time in, I like to use if I can. So I'm trying to put together a decent squad for use in GAC and TW using these characters and others.

I'm thinking a multi-purpose squad of Qui-gon (Omnicron), Mace Windu (Omnicron), Aay;a Secura and two other Jedi, all at r3, for deployment to GAC and TW as needed. So which two other Jedi? I ws originally thinking Luminara and Jedi Consular but now that the new TB needs Kit Fisto at r5, maybe I should make him one of them too, in preparation.

Please bear in mind that this proposed squad is a stop-gap and not a long term squad as I appreciate that all my squads with Jedi might be rejigged once JMK is up and running. But until that happens, it's pointless leaving three r3 Jedi on the bench.

So, as I don't have KAM, what would you suggest?

(Also, while I'm here, as I don't have KAM but do have CAT, what squad should I eventually be looking at for JMK?)

Replies

• If you’re running QGJ, any Jedi would be decent, but JKA would be the most suitable additional Jedi, as he will unload a huge AoE whenever somebody breathes on another Jedi.

As for the overarching principle, I’m afraid relic characters sitting on the bench is a major part of the endgame. Might be as well getting used to it now.
  • As for the overarching principle, I’m afraid relic characters sitting on the bench is a major part of the endgame. Might be as well getting used to it now.

A use can be found for everyone. :-D
    The reliced pilots can sill be used in Ships, the reliced Tusken can be used in GAC 3v3. Even the Jawas can be decent when you get them all to r5 and Omicron Nesbit.
    I refuse to let a single Reliced character go to waste. :-D
  • Good luck with that. I’ve got 177 characters at relic level. Impossible to use them all meaningfully.
  • As for the overarching principle, I’m afraid relic characters sitting on the bench is a major part of the endgame. Might be as well getting used to it now.

WORD

• JKA would be the obvious addition to the squad, as mentioned above. You can go with almost any other Jedi as your fifth that is not on your main team. Some suggestions would be Bastilla, Jolee, Shaak Ti, Old Ben or Barriss. The good thing about Jedi teams is that there is a lot of plug-and-play that you can do with them, based on what teams you are going up against. You can even use Kyle Katarn temporarily until you have your Rebel Fighter team built, or Juhani if you are working towards Starkiller. Lots of options available. Personally, I would not go with Consular, Luminara or Kit, I consider them kind of third tier Jedi. Once you have your more useful Jedi finished, you can start looking at the three you mentioned. Again, just my two cents worth - If you feel strongly about a particular toon, go for it, it's your account and you should do what brings you the most fun.
  • Good luck with that. I’ve got 177 characters at relic level. Impossible to use them all meaningfully.

179 relic characters and I use 170 of them in some way or another - Fleet, Conquest, GAC, TW, AB, etc….
    So that’s only 9 on the bench….8 if you consider me using Rose as Rancor food as useful