Falsely banned on Galaxy of Heroes and EA can't help me

Rigel87
3 posts Member
edited January 2023
Hello! I was banned on Galaxy of Heroes after playing for 5 years but I didn't do anything wrong and the ban doesn't even appear in my EA ban records. I would like to know if this was a correct ban the reason as to why I was banned and if it wasn't a correct ban can you please unban me. My in game name is Rigel and my ally code is 735-241-672 I've been trying to get in contact with LucifersDaddy because EA told me to contact him because they "couldn't do anything about my ban" but I haven't received a reply in several days I just want to know if I was falsely banned or not and if not can I get my account back please I worked really hard for the past 5 years to get my roster to this level.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    edited January 2023
    I'll try and see if i can get someone from CG to look at it tomorrow
  • Thank you for the help!
  • Might want to mention you battled the auto escape team with rex solo. Hermit lead , c3po and Mon mothma and won instantly. I have a sneaky suspicion that battle has triggered something.
  • wildnz wrote: »
    Might want to mention you battled the auto escape team with rex solo. Hermit lead , c3po and Mon mothma and won instantly. I have a sneaky suspicion that battle has triggered something.
    You think thats what got me banned? I did find it a little suspet that guy gave me a free win but I still lost that GA
  • I can't say for sure , but there was talk of a similar team triggering alerts. CG said at the time they review all reports , but that battle jumped out at me right away. If you get in contact at least mention it.
  • wildnz wrote: »
    I can't say for sure , but there was talk of a similar team triggering alerts. CG said at the time they review all reports , but that battle jumped out at me right away. If you get in contact at least mention it.

Ok will do. Thank you for the help!
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    wildnz wrote: »
    Might want to mention you battled the auto escape team with rex solo. Hermit lead , c3po and Mon mothma and won instantly. I have a sneaky suspicion that battle has triggered something.

Yeah i'm thinking the same
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    CG is looking into this

Closing this thread
This discussion has been closed.