Sector 4 Hutt Cartel no Counting Properly

CrispyFett
970 posts Member
edited January 2023
So is anyone noticing the sector 4 Hutt Cartel feat not counting properly? Does it not count if the toon dies from a TD? that would be weird considering that's the weapon of choice for Hutt Cartel. I won 3 battles with all HC (Jabba lead), but only 8 kills counted for the feat (should be 15 I would think).
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• TDs do not count. Same as dots. Sorta the same way you can get kills by dying to Jawas. It counts as the character killing themselves since taking a turn triggered the damage
  • Ok, thanks. I was trying to double this with the No Attacker feat, but may have to switch team comps
  • V01D
    117 posts Member
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    Ok, thanks. I was trying to double this with the No Attacker feat, but may have to switch team comps

I was able to double up on that feat using Jabba (L), Krrsantan, Cad Bane, Gam Guard, and Mob Enforcer. Had two ZA discs which made Cad and Mob Enforcer hit pretty hard along with Jabba hitting for a few hundred thousand since he's support.
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Just use a Traya/Wat/L3/Bando/Boba cheese team on a Geo squad, and you'll be done quickly.

Tank tech on L3. DMG Immunity on L3 from Bando, when L3 drops low enough. Wait. Put weapon tech on Boba if needed. Use Bobas AOE.