You say U want a change. U say U want something different than come to THERE IS ONLY 1 TRUE EMPIRE.

Summer78
62 posts Member
edited April 2023
This is THERE IS ONLY 1 TRUE EMPIRE if you.are looking to join an active guild look no further. We started about 3 weeks ago and we are up.to 19 players. Our gp is over 11 million but under 12 million. We have done territory battles, and some raids. We haven't been able to do territory wars since we don't have enough members, but we are trying to work on that. So if you want to help us out with that then you can look us up by our name which is at the top of the post or you can look me up by my ally code which is 285-245-656. Our main requirement is that you participate and that you are active. We are looking for players that are at lvl 65, but we will take you if you are a lower lvl as long as you are very active and are trying to lvl up as fast as you can. Thank you and we look f[forward to seeing you.
Post edited by Summer78 on

Replies

• I know there has to be players out there out there that are looking for a home just look us up. Our name is the lightside will burn out. Just look us up and join. It's that easy. We need a enough players to join so we can start to play the territory wars. I already play the battles but it would be a lot easier with a lot more players. I would love to get 50 players, but I would settle for 25 for right now but 50 is my goal. So like I said to join us look up the lightside will burn out and just hit join. We will be waiting. Also if anyone is wondering if you don't like discord you don't have to worry about that.
  • Summer78
    62 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    If there are any new players or any players that are looking for active guilds come on and join the lightside will burn out. We are looking for any players that want to play. Just look as up or just leave me a message right here with you ally code and I will get back to you. We are open to join. Also my ally number is 285-245-656. We are as of right now 2 people, but for 2 people our gp is 2,126,786 also as of right now we have 24.7k raid tickets, and me by myself have been able to do 2 territory battles. That is only because my officer is not at the lvl to be able to help in the territory battles yet. So with more people I know this could be a great guild. So come on and join us.
  • Summer78
    62 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Come one come all. All for one one for all. Looking for new players, old players, and players in between. We are an active guild, and if your an active player then look no more. We are soon getting ready to do raids. We also are already doing the territory battles, but we can't do the territory wars yet as to the fact we don't have enough players. So if you want raid, battle, and rage war then you must come join our guild. You can message me here. Or you can send me an ally request here is my code 285-245-656, or you can just our guild which is open to join with the requirements. THE LIGHTSIDE WILL BURN OUT, and just so you know you do t have to worry about discord.
  • If you want to join a guild that is on the rise with some good people then co.e join the lightside will burn out. We will make you feel right at home. You look me up by my ally code which is 285-245-656. Or you can leave me a message right here. We don't have any requirements except that your an active player and a team player. Or you can just ****. Us directly by looking us up. Our guild name is the lightside will burn out. We are open to join, and anyone can join. From new players to experience players and In between players.
  • Looking to start over you all good with new account? Mistakes were made my last go around
  • Thanks for the invite and being crazy supportive of a returning player
  • Come on down new players older players and players in between. We are guild of 4 looking to add to that number by 44 players. We are a great players and a great team to give us a try out. We work together great. Even though I am the leader I always ask my three guys what they think of my ideas , and always tell them if they have any ideas I want to hear them. We play the raids, also do territory battles and we would love to do the territory wars but we don't have enough people to do that. You can reach me here or by my ally code which is 285-245-656 or just look.up our guid the lightside will burn. It is open to join.
  • Hello ooh hello ooh is there any body out there can hear me is there anyone at home. If you want to feel like you are a part of something, and not alone then come join us at the lightside will burn out. We will take everyone and anyone. New players and old players and anything in between. We really don't bother with discord. All we ask is that you are active and you join In on the raids and the territory battles and wars. You can leave me a message here or look me up by my ally code which is 285-245-656. Or you can also look us up and just our name again is The lightside will burn out. We are open to join. There is no requirements to join just look us up and hit join. It's that easy. We look forward to fighting alongside you. We can feel the hate growing inside you. We feel your fear. It gives you focus, it makes you strong. Come with us and let us help make you stronger. We can feel the dark side growing in side you. Come brothers and sisters. We will show you the way of the dark side of the force.
  • Looking for players that are active and that want to grow with a guild. That wants to work as a team. All I ask is that you stay active and that you hit 600 to get the raid tickets. There is no requirements to join. The only requirement is that you hit the join button. We are a open to join guild. You can either leave a message here. Or leave me a message by my alley code which is285-245-656. Or just look us up and join. Our guild name is the lightside will burn out. We are looking for new players older players and players in between. So drop on by and give us a try.
  • I started a new guild called The DeadStar. Come and join me in taking over the galaxy. Let's rule everything. Everyone that joins my guild will get to rule along with me. I just want our guild to be feared. You can join by lookin up the guild by its name and joining since it is open to join. The name is The DeadStar. Or you can look me up by my ally code which is285-245-656. Hope to see you soon or to hear from you.
  • Come one come all looking for new players old players in between. We are open to join. You can look us up by our name The DeadStar or by my ally code which is 285-245-656. The only thing we ask is that everyone participates in everything we are able to do up to this point. Just get their share of raid tickets and whatever else. Thank you very much.
  • Summer78 wrote: »
    Our guild name is the lightside will burn out.

Did the guild change names or did the Lightside finally burn out?
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • Prettyfly4QuiGuy yes the guild did change its name and The Lightside finally did burn out. Thanks fir asking. Lol 😂
  • Come one come all looking for new players old players in between. We are open to join. You can look us up by our name The DeadStar or by my ally code which is 285-245-656. The only thing we ask is that everyone participates in everything we are able to do up to this point. Just get their share of raid tickets and whatever else. Thank you very much.
    Flag Quote · Like
  • Newer guild of 9 members with a gp of almost 10 million is looking for members. We are a very active guild. So far we have only been able to do a territory battle and that was when it was only like 4 of us and that was last week. We hope to be able to start doing raids very soon and we need more members to be able to do territory wars. We are looking for players that are around lvl 65 ut are willing to take players that are no lower then 40 if you are very active we will then give you a chance. We are a open to join guild. Our name is THERE IS ONLY 1 TRUE EMPIRE. Or you can look me up by my ally code which is 285-245-656. Our main requirement is that you are active aand that you get your share of 600 raid tickets a day. So if you are interested then just look us up by name and join or look me up by my ally code.
  • Hi looking for active players only. We are a newer guild been around for about 2 weeks now. We have 11 players and our gp is almost 11 million. We are a very active guild. Each member get their 600 hundred raid tickets. Webhave already done a territory battle and about to do another one. We have enough tickets to do a raid but are waiting to get more so we can do a higher tier. We have not been able to do a territory war since we only have 11 members but we are trying to change that so if you want to help us up our membership numbers and what i have told you interests you then you can look us up. We are a open to join guild, and our main requirement is that you are active and that you participate. We are looking for people that are lvl 65 but are willing to take lower lvls if you are active. Our guild name is THERE IS ONLY 1 TRUE EMPIRE or you can look me up by my ally code which is 285-245-656. And remember like i said we are an open to join guild.
  • This is THERE IS ONLY 1 TRUE EMPIRE if you.are looking to join an active guild look no further. We started about 3 weeks ago and we are up.to 19 players. Our gp is over 11 million but under 12 million. We have done territory battles, and some raids. We haven't been able to do territory wars since we don't have enough members, but we are trying to work on that. So if you want to help us out with that then you can look us up by our name which is at the top of the post or you can look me up by my ally code which is 285-245-656. Our main requirement is that you participate and that you are active. We are looking for players that are at lvl 65, but we will take you if you are a lower lvl as long as you are very active and are trying to lvl up as fast as you can. Thank you and we look f[forward to seeing you.
  • Summer78
    62 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    We have 1 spots left to fill up. If you are at lvl 65 or over and looking for a good guild then look no more come join us. THERE IS ONLY 1 TRUE EMPIRE. We will also take a lower lvl player if you are active. We are a very active guild. We are very friendly and we help each other out. So if you are interested then come look us up we are open to join. Or you can send me a message my alley code is 285-245-656.
  • Just letting people know we are completely filled up for right now. If anything comes open in the future we will let you know.
  • THERE IS ONLY 1 TRUE EMPIRE we are looking for some players. If interested just look us up and join.