[212th Attack Battalion] is looking for members

Hey, fellow soldiers.
Some top players and me (all top 10 rankers) recently decided to create a guild together. We mainly use Facebook for communication and we created a group just now:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/280808035583451/
So if you are an active 70+ player and looking for a group of communicative people who are prepared to die for their brothers in arms, come join our Facebook page. :)

Greetings,
Don

PS.: And if you're wondering about the name. It's the military unit of the Galactic Empire which was commanded by General Kenobi and Commander Cody.

Replies

• Hey guys! Come to join us, we still have some free spot! The group is really nice.
  • Hi guys, I'm looking to join a guild before it starts up in game. My name in game is Petrone, I'm lvl 72 and not the greatest in arena but top 500. I am very active everyday.

Ally Code - 464-487-327
  • Ask to join the group on Facebook, we are a nice group of active people!
  • Requested :)
  • I will join
  • I also just sent a request. My in-game name is Omnius, and I am currently lvl 68, active every day so lvl 70 is not far off. I am just starting to rank in the top 200 of the arena.
  • I have requested to join your guild. Im an active player looking for a guild which can be as active before the big update kicks in. Currently lv72 have 9chracters 7star, 7 6star. Usualy within the top 150 daily.
    Ally code 334 442 639 have QGJ as leader
  • You are all welcome!
  • Hey guys! I requested to join, level 72, break top 10 when I remember to do my battles at the right time. As I am typing this you have accepted my request so cheers man!
  • D0UBLEO76
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hey, I'm interested in joining. I'm usually top 40 in PVP, I'm very active, looking to join a guild just for fun. My ally code is: 325-392-127
    I have 7 7* players. I could have a lot more but I'm working on getting Gen. Grievous for a droid crit team
    My current power is 27,932
    Also I'm Free to Play, I don't spend money on here.
    I'm 26 years old attending UH
    My current level is 72 almost 73
  • I am interested in joining, I play every day but typically in 30 minute spurts
    Ally code 256-733-591
    Player name: Pikeman888, Current LVL 73
    Have 13 7* Toons with 24 toons being LVL 70 or higher

I have completed galactic civil war 56 times
    I am cash player

I typically only do 3-5 Arena battles a day and rank is between 11-40
    My 7* Arena squad is QGJ, Daka, Sid, GS and Yoda

I also spend some time helping my kids (6 and 7 years old) level up. They are currently level 52 and 58 respectively

• Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    I'm interested I finish number 1 regularly. 5 7 stars right now with a bunch of what I call meta ready characters 6 star level 60 to move up if they fit after the meta shift.

I'd prefer not to join in Facebook though. Once the game starts will you use in app chat or the Facebook group.
  • We still have a few spots left.
    With the guild feature starting on Sunday, don't hesitate and join us on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/280808035583451/
  • Greg1920 wrote: »
    I'd prefer not to join in Facebook though. Once the game starts will you use in app chat or the Facebook group.

Since we don't yet know how extensive the in-app chat will be, we can't say. But right now our main communication platform is the Facebook group.