GAC - notifications

Hi just a bugbear of mine because I always miss the start of the GAC and then I have to wait until it next starts. Can we get a message maybe in our inbox or notification on phone when GAC starts. I'm stuck in the lowest leagues because of my participation. With a notification I could login sign up and the have another notification when it is ready to atttack

Replies

• A message is sent to your inbox as soon as GAC starts
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    In addition to the message you get there is also the button on the right side reminding you.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Hi just a bugbear of mine because I always miss the start of the GAC and then I have to wait until it next starts. Can we get a message maybe in our inbox or notification on phone when GAC starts. I'm stuck in the lowest leagues because of my participation. With a notification I could login sign up and the have another notification when it is ready to atttack

All of these exist already. I even get push notifications about it if the game is open in the background.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    To add to all this, it's the same schedule every time. Join monday/tuesday, three weeks on one week off. Every time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH