Galactic Challenge 8 turns bug

MrTrx
10 posts Member
edited February 2023
Have done this a few times now and in one case took 10 turns. Anyone been able to get recognition for this feat?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Just got it with troopers. But did it with jedi, bh and JMK and did not register.
  • A stunned enemy turn, is still them taking a turn.
  • This was one of the GCs where I found I needed a different team for each of the main feats - so Sith for 8 turns in a row; NS for the 30 crits (everyone else just killed the Jedi too quick) etc
  • I used geos for the crits
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Bossk/Jango/IG/Boba/Dengar got all but the turns done for me in one go (just finished getting the last three to relics for Executor farm, so they’re my strongest BH - plus easy to get the crits with this lineup), then used EP/Vader/MJ/Talon/SET to easily get the turns one on the second go. (Those last two slots are very interchangeable.)
  • I think the bug is with the event special ability. I tried with JLK lead, JML, GMY, JKR, and Hoda and used the event ability to effectively “cancel” a turn so I wouldn’t do too much damage to fast. I counted 15 turns (the stunned enemies didn’t get a turn, I paid attention) and it didn’t register. Tried it with the same squad but only used basics after JKL’s stun and the feat worked.