Turn order not correct?

KDC99X
756 posts Member
edited February 2023
Hoping the Big Brains here can help me out with this one!

My squad arena SEE team has Armorer clocked 2 speed faster than Thrawn, to ensure that I get 3 stacks on SEE one way or the other. However, recently I've noticed that a lot of times, against the standard double tank SLKR lineup, Thrawn will end up going first! I've combed through the FO kits again, and I can't see anything involving TM removal anywhere... the closest is FOST's speed down, but I've checked to confirm Armorer doesn't have speed down on her when this happens (and anyway, I have double tanks so she can't be targeted in the initial FO wave of attacks, and Armorer takes a turn wayyy before FOST does). I also just tested against a Jabba team, and the turn order was correct.

I also don't see anything in the DCs that would explain this.

Full lineup is SEE, GBA, Malak, Armorer, Thrawn.

Any ideas why this isn't working as intended??!?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    20% TM datacron
    Speed up data Cron
    SEE +20 speed
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Sorry let me rectify I wasn’t clear - Thrawn is 2 speed slower than Armorer after SEE’s leadership boost.

Actually what I didn’t think about is that I have the +20 speed as DS allies die DC equipped and I bet this is happening when Brute dies in SLKR’s opening salvo. I’ve had it equipped so long I forgot what it was doing - d’oh! 🤦‍♂️

I knew it was something simple I was overlooking - thanks!!
  • wharp
    214 posts Member
    Options
    FO lineup? SLKR + FOST + KRU + two last?

FOO and FOE can reduce turn meter
  • Options
    Hux/Sith Trooper is more standard in what I encounter in the top 200 of my shard.