f82bd
81 posts Member
edited February 2023
9o697u9b1say.png

Replies

• f82bd
    81 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    I knew I had lost already but didn't realize I didn't get the 10pts. But I did participate?!
  • Did you back out of the battle or forfeit? If so, that's why
  • f82bd
    81 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    yes, I must have backed out. that's lame. So you get 10pts if you play and die, no points if you're just about to die and you forfeit so you don't load TM. it's inconsistent, in squad arena when you forfeit you still get credit for playing.
    Post edited by f82bd on
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    f82bd wrote: »
    yes, I must have backed out. that's lame. So you get 10pts if you play and die, no points if you're just about to die and you forfeit so you don't load TM. it's inconsistent, in squad arena when you forfeit you still get credit for playing.

Out of curiosity though, why do you care about loading tm if you aren't going to attack a second time, or any other team?
  • f82bd wrote: »

Yes but in GA, the cost of rewards is 10 points. If you don't get 10 points, you don't get rewards. Unfortunate to learn lessons the hard way, but you won't do it again I bet.
  • f82bd wrote: »

I thought forfiet does get you 10 points. Isn't it only force closing to stop the result registering the only thing that stops 10 points? Did you forfeit, or force close?

You've gotten just a much credit for playing here as you do in squad arena. It counted a battle started.