JMK event still crashing??

I’ve had the JMK first node crash on me four times now. Is there a fix for this, or a workaround, something that I should avoid doing during the fight? 45 tokens just gone. I’d be done with the node by now. This is absolutely infuriating.

Replies

• 60* tokens. Sorry. So angry I can’t even do math
  • I lost 30 the other day, aftering using 250 crystals to pruchase whatever I did. According to the in game help, after I reported it they told me "we are investigating", following the next day by "if I could I would" then this morning "we have provided you all the info you need and we are closing the case".

When I asked for a ticket number (after they told me they were investigating) I was told "we don't give out ticket numbers". Its pretty clear they are doing nothing about it and just a set of standard responses from people who refuse to do anything about their game robbing people of purchases daily.

and now to kick us in the face even more, the drop rate for LS tickets is beyond a joke, 100 sims and I got 21 tickets...
  • Sorry to hear you guys are having trouble with the Jedi Master Kenobi mission.

Just played it through a few times and I didn't have any issues.
  • and now to kick us in the face even more, the drop rate for LS tickets is beyond a joke, 100 sims and I got 21 tickets...

Drop rate is fine, proven to be 5-6% chance of a ticket per energy spent (so 50% chance on a 10 energy node).
    Sorry to hear you guys are having trouble with the Jedi Master Kenobi mission.

Just played it through a few times and I didn't have any issues.

Same here. When it's not universally crashing, it suggests to me a device issue. That's why consistent crashes should be reported to AHQ, so they can see if there's a pattern in devices/OS going squiffy.
  • Things crash all the time, I don't have an issue with that at all, what I have an issue with is the ingame chat helps responses day after day "we've already provided you with all the info" - "can you show me this info you claim to have show me" (which is nothing) ..."we are now closing the case"...why you've done nothing, provided nothing and answered nothing.

Just flat out lying. "oh if I would i could" must have read that over 100 times, what does that even mean anymore "you should go post on the forum about it" - to achieve what? they should just disable the ingame help chat, its a waste of time.
  • There are 2 options the devs should consider:

1) scrap the GL ticket system in its entirety
    2) make it so that tickets are only spent on a successful attempt.

We all know 1) isn’t going to happen. And 2) has been suggested for 3 years.

It’s a shame, really, as this must be about the most demoralising thing that can happen at the end of a GL farm.
  • When I unlocked JMK my game crashed at least two times during the unlock battles - probably more. It's been a while at this point so I don't remember exactly how many tickets I lost. Sorry to hear this is still an issue. I hoped they would have resolved this by now. Super frustrating.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.

It’s a shame, really, as this must be about the most demoralising thing that can happen at the end of a GL farm.

To me your option 2 is a great a idea. I was surprised the first time I went for GL Luke I was docced tickets. while I dont want this to sound like a counter to your great suggestion - they'll come back and say "but in conquest if you lose you lose tickets (or whatever the correct currency term is) so meh".

I saved up enough to compete in the 60 LS ticket event today and thankfully had no drama. However I've lost 2 battles to crashes, 50 LS tickets and 250 crystals. I know want get them back, but its lame help won't do anything about it.

To me your option 2 is a great a idea. I was surprised the first time I went for GL Luke I was docced tickets. while I dont want this to sound like a counter to your great suggestion - they'll come back and say "but in conquest if you lose you lose tickets (or whatever the correct currency term is) so meh".

I saved up enough to compete in the 60 LS ticket event today and thankfully had no drama. However I've lost 2 battles to crashes, 50 LS tickets and 250 crystals. I know want get them back, but its lame help won't do anything about it.

At least you don’t have a 33% chance of getting shards if you win.
  • At least you don’t have a 33% chance of getting shards if you win.

SHHHH!!!!
  • Yes, i can confirm the event it's crashing, and I also can confirm isn't a device issue.

My specs;
    Snapdragon 845 + 6GB RAM

This event crashed and forceclosed 3 times for me on Tier 1, 2 of them was on the starting scene, 1 of them before selecting the 1st move.
    But on the other tiers, I don't experienced a crash or forceclose, so the issue it's mainly with tier 1

Also, don't expect a reimburse of the tickets because they don't reimburse those
  • I'm 1x battle away from unlocking him, I'm not going to spend any more crystals on LS tickets in terms of the weekly store drop, I just can't trust it anymore.

Also - once I have unlocked him, if I go back to Jabba as my journey, do you stop earning LS tickets for sims? just interested to know if anyone knows if this is a thing?

lost so much time on gearing Jabba required toons grinding to get LS for it to then crash.
  • herd_nerfer
    1517 posts Member
    edited February 16
    I'm 1x battle away from unlocking him, I'm not going to spend any more crystals on LS tickets in terms of the weekly store drop, I just can't trust it anymore.

Also - once I have unlocked him, if I go back to Jabba as my journey, do you stop earning LS tickets for sims? just interested to know if anyone knows if this is a thing?

lost so much time on gearing Jabba required toons grinding to get LS for it to then crash.

I believe you'll keep earning LS tickets until you're done farming the ult mats.
  • tier 1 won't crash if you play basic only
  • I'm 1x battle away from unlocking him, I'm not going to spend any more crystals on LS tickets in terms of the weekly store drop, I just can't trust it anymore.

I believe you'll keep earning LS tickets until you're done farming the ult mats.

Good to know. What I'm also not enjoying is the fact a lot of his gear in the lower levels have been ds sims, kinda taking the p after all the grinding you do to unlock him, then have to go to ds to get gear, they could just make GL gear all the same side you need tickets for.

Again after my crashing experiences (2x) i'm not buying anymore ls tickets.

Good to know. What I'm also not enjoying is the fact a lot of his gear in the lower levels have been ds sims, kinda taking the p after all the grinding you do to unlock him, then have to go to ds to get gear, they could just make GL gear all the same side you need tickets for.

Again after my crashing experiences (2x) i'm not buying anymore ls tickets.

I usually start farming gear for the GL when I get down to three or four requirements left - that way by the time I start farming tickets to unlock them I've got most of the gear ready to go and can shoot straight to relics on unlock. If it's a DS GL then I go fairly slow on the Battle Computers so I can farm those during the ticket farm without over-shooting too much. It takes a little more advanced planning but things come together very nicely at the end.
  • Abe_Fr0man
    111 posts Member
    edited February 18
    I’m about 2/3 through the JMK event and have no crashes to report. Knock on wood…

EDIT - playing on iOS
    Post edited by Abe_Fr0man on
  • Happened to me, too, after spending crystals to get that light side currency. They don't care, and their support is as bad as it could possibly get. EA continues to remind us why they were voted Worst Company in America at one point. They really don't care about their player base, and customer service is basically non-existent
  • BC7T
    17 posts Member
    Yeah, it's still happening.
    I'm currently trying my arm at some recompense, and so far have been told "computer says no" to getting my tickets back. I'm not holding my breath for the crystals used to generate the tickets, or the 10 JMK shards I lost out on. :(
  • use basic only in tier 1 and it won't crash
  • Been happening for 2 years. It has been reported hundreds of times (look at the bug tickets). Happened to me twice….CG doesn’t care….
  • Nomis
    32 posts Member
    Apologies for bumping an old post but this bug still exists.

Spent 500 crystals on 50 light side currency and first battle crashed.

Read (after) about the closing app “fix” and trying again and that worked OK.

Won’t be buying anymore and will have to close app before each attempt but totally unacceptable.

Lost 150 crystals basically. Contacted chat but reading above means they will do nothing.
  • Nomis wrote: »
    Apologies for bumping an old post but this bug still exists.

Spent 500 crystals on 50 light side currency and first battle crashed.

Read (after) about the closing app “fix” and trying again and that worked OK.

Won’t be buying anymore and will have to close app before each attempt but totally unacceptable.

Lost 150 crystals basically. Contacted chat but reading above means they will do nothing.

You don't have to close the app before each attempt, the issue is using specials in the first tier. If you only use basic attacks then it won't crash.
  • Sorry it’s happening to you, Nomis. I went through my event with no bugs. I sure hope CG can get you some crystals back!
  • Nomis
    32 posts Member
    Junk. Just lost another 15 due to crash.

Started app up again, didn’t press anything on loading or even during the battle only to do BASIC ONLY and even then still crashed.

Latest IOS. Latest version of the game. EA’s support is just like an automated bot with their drop kick responses and “we can’t refund you”.

Fix your f’in game.
  • Unlocked JMk this week, 0 crashes and im now on the final tier for the ultimate charges. It was honestly the best GL unlock so far out of SLKR, SEE, and JML.