All Scoundrels
icncv9lqlcs3.jpg

Undersized
j0rx5mgz9c7c.jpg

All the rest
xldl9p3rjuph.jpg

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Replies

• Yeah, this one was easy, i made a video for the undersized feat using Boba, it was fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtYPRtmG6L0
  • JibberJabber
    142 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    I kind of see what you are trying to do. But if you are posting results with high relic squads and galactic legends, it's not really going to help the majority of people who maybe struggling with the events.
  • I kind of see what you are trying to do. But if you are posting results with high relic squads and galactic legends, it's not really going to help the majority of people who maybe struggling with the events.

Then it's down to those that need it to ask for help. It's a "Moan and Groan, Boast and Gloat" thread. I'm surprised these threads of DSF's don't gain more traction, but most seasoned forumers will have had an easy ride with the GC of late. There hasn't been a great deal of problem solving required with the recent ones.
  • I managed to get all feats except undersize with:
    G12 Jango Lead
    Relic 2 Han Solo
    Relic 6 Chewbacca
    Relic 5 Bossk and
    Relic 5 Dengar

The important thing is to keep piett under control with stuns and tm reduction. Use the event ability to kill him and get the buff. Jango lead gave me the extra speed I needed and tm gain denial on burning targets.
  • GL JML, GAS, JKL, HYODA, JKR is a fun squad. They vaporize the lead early. Lol
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    I kind of see what you are trying to do. But if you are posting results with high relic squads and galactic legends, it's not really going to help the majority of people who maybe struggling with the events.

Then it's down to those that need it to ask for help. It's a "Moan and Groan, Boast and Gloat" thread. I'm surprised these threads of DSF's don't gain more traction, but most seasoned forumers will have had an easy ride with the GC of late. There hasn't been a great deal of problem solving required with the recent ones.

Aye