Please can a community manager respond to me - Website issue / mistake

I have been speaking to EA support through the game and they have been nothing but helpless in being to answer my questions.

2 weeks ago, I purchased a $100 pack on the WEB STORE, not in game, on the wrong account. These are both legit accounts that I own fully and started my self. One account is supposed to be fully the FTP and the other is some what of a whale account, to a degree. I don't use the site often and the way I used to be able to tell which account I was whether or not the hyperdrive bundle was showing up. I didn't realize the the web store had been somewhat rearranged and purchased the pack to the wrong account. All I was trying to do is to either have the crystals moved from one account to the other (the crystal pack still has not been claimed to be fully transparent and honest) or to have the money returned and refunded so I can just put it on the correct account. Every answer I have received from support has been zero effort and zero understanding. I don't want my money back, I only want it on the right account, that's it. CE also continues to push for me to reach out to google back to back times even though I clearly state that it was purchased not in game but on the web store. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can I have someone message me or assist in some way? I've been at this for too long and I'm exhausted with dealing with this.

Thanks
PS - I also tired to message Meathead directly on discord, I assumed he wouldnt see or something but it was a long shot.

Replies

• Lumiya
    1474 posts Member
    PanteraSol wrote: »
    I have been speaking to EA support through the game and they have been nothing but helpless in being to answer my questions.

2 weeks ago, I purchased a $100 pack on the WEB STORE, not in game, on the wrong account. These are both legit accounts that I own fully and started my self. One account is supposed to be fully the FTP and the other is some what of a whale account, to a degree. I don't use the site often and the way I used to be able to tell which account I was whether or not the hyperdrive bundle was showing up. I didn't realize the the web store had been somewhat rearranged and purchased the pack to the wrong account. All I was trying to do is to either have the crystals moved from one account to the other (the crystal pack still has not been claimed to be fully transparent and honest) or to have the money returned and refunded so I can just put it on the correct account. Every answer I have received from support has been zero effort and zero understanding. I don't want my money back, I only want it on the right account, that's it. CE also continues to push for me to reach out to google back to back times even though I clearly state that it was purchased not in game but on the web store. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can I have someone message me or assist in some way? I've been at this for too long and I'm exhausted with dealing with this.

Thanks
    PS - I also tired to message Meathead directly on discord, I assumed he wouldnt see or something but it was a long shot.

If this doesn't help, try to pm Meathead here on the forums, he saw and answered my pm not too long ago. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Tusken_Meathead can you guys help with this?

Thanks @Lumiya i dont use the forums much so I didnt even know i could do this.