Unlock account

Hi everyone! My account was blocked by mistake 1.5 years ago. I want to get back in the game now. The lucifer used to deal with this question, but it was last online in August 2022. EA's support directs the issue to be resolved with a lucifer on the forum.
How do I solve this problem? If the lucifer has not been on the network for a long time, and EA support cannot solve this issue without it? I inserted a message from EA into the text. Please help!

ЕА:
"Hello,
Thank you for contacting us about the sanction on your Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes account.
Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with your particular query.
To have your sanction reviewed, please contact our Community Manager CG_LucifersDaddy on the SWGOH forum:
• Click on this link: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/messages/add/CG_LucifersDaddy
• Submit your appeal and make sure to include your Player ID and Ally Code"

Replies

• Maks_MCG wrote: »
    Hi everyone! My account was blocked by mistake 1.5 years ago. I want to get back in the game now. The lucifer used to deal with this question, but it was last online in August 2022. EA's support directs the issue to be resolved with a lucifer on the forum.
    How do I solve this problem? If the lucifer has not been on the network for a long time, and EA support cannot solve this issue without it? I inserted a message from EA into the text. Please help!

Try contacting @CG_Leviathan , even though he hasn’t been on the forum, DMs get checked via emails.
    Or maybe @Ultra can help
  • Ultra
    11450 posts Moderator
    GVARD wrote: »
    Эту проблему ни как не решить))) поддержка отправляет тебя к Люциферу, а от сюда тебя направят к Левиафану который так же был в сети последний раз в 2021 году))

From the terms of service:
    Post in the language of the forum
  • You were banned 1.5 years ago and now trying to get back? Ok
  • Hi all
    The same story.
    Banned already 2.5 year.
    Have writed direct msg to CG_LucifersDaddy and CG_Leviatha. No answer.
    :/
  • So if you’re trying to dispute a ban, it shouldn’t be an issue for you to provide your ally code.
  • Remizas wrote: »
    Hi all
    The same story.
    Banned already 2.5 year.
    Have writed direct msg to CG_LucifersDaddy and CG_Leviatha. No answer.
    :/

2.5 years later, why bother?
  • Remizas
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    :):). I played for maybe 4 years. acc was realy good. interesting to see what are the changes.