Obvious Cheaters Not Getting Banned

I saw a new youtube video where they mentioned hackers getting banned, but there are still crazy amounts of hackers in my fleet arena. When will the developers get on these people because it ruins the game for the rest of the players?

Replies

• Have you reported any of them?
  • I have reported all of them. There is only one left https://swgoh.gg/p/895653267/.
  • Ghost666
    327 posts Member
    I have reported all of them. There is only one left https://swgoh.gg/p/895653267/.
    So...let me see if i got this right...you reported them and they were removed...all except one...right?
    You aware the title of your post does not compute with what you are saying...

• If you check when I wrote the post and when I responded, there is a 4-month time difference. That was because, during that time span, EA was taking action. I was simply responding to the guy who commented under the post.
  • Ghost666
    327 posts Member
    If you check when I wrote the post and when I responded, there is a 4-month time difference. That was because, during that time span, EA was taking action. I was simply responding to the guy who commented under the post.
    My bad...i read it as a "sequential" conversation...as it seemed so just reading the text,
    Anyhow...CHeaters do get banned apparently :)

• MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    I got banned. so yea, you can get banned even if you do cat burglar methods.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    MaruMaru wrote: »

?????
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Ultra wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »

?????

One can get banned. 8 years is a long time. I studied physics. Became a new media artist (techno magician, I use the force). Third world. High IQ. Poor. I don't regret any of the time of having known you all. That is the FORCE
  • Screerider
    1357 posts Member
    More and more incomprehensible.
  • wildnz
    256 posts Member
    These threads where cheaters comment about the Injustice of justice never disappoint for pure entertainment.
  • How do you know that they're cheating? Are there ways to tell?
  • How do you know that they're cheating? Are there ways to tell?

In short ; yes
  • Ghost666
    327 posts Member
    How do you know that they're cheating? Are there ways to tell?
    There is a site where you can check battles history...and some battles dont add up.
    Either someone wins with a much weaker team, or too fast, or with final results having some "strange" data...
    if you dont know it...check swogh.gg
  • Cat burglar methods?