ABILITIES:BASIC:Gaderffii Smack Final Text:
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Damage Over Time for 2 turns. Attack again and gain 3 Momentum for 3 turns if Tusken Warrior has Momentum.SPECIAL 1:Tusken Charge (Cooldown 2, Unlocks TIER 2)Final Text:
Grant all Tusken allies Critical Damage Up for 2 turns and 5 stacks of Momentum for 3 turns. Then, deal Physical damage to target enemy, inflict Defense Down for 2 turns, and dispel all buffs on all enemies.SPECIAL 2: Finishing Strikes (Cooldown 4, Zeta, Unlocks TIER 4) Final Text:
Remove all stacks of Momentum from Tusken Warrior. Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Damage Over Time for 2 turns. Deal damage an additional time (up to 5 times, 50% less damage, and can't be countered) for each stack of Momentum removed from Tusken Warrior. This ability has additional effects based on the number of stacks of Momentum Tusken Warrior has.
UNIQUE 1: Centuries of Tradition (Zeta + Omicron, Unlocks TIER 5)Final Text:
- 10+ Stacks: This ability does 50% more damage.
- 15+ Stacks: Attack an additional time, dealing massive damage to target enemy, which can't be countered or evaded.
Tusken Warrior gains 30% Offense and Potency. Tusken Warrior's abilities deal 5% more damage for each Damage Over Time effect on all enemies (stacking, max 50%). Whenever Momentum is removed during an enemy's turn, gain 10 stacks of Momentum for 3 turns (limit once per turn). Whenever Damage Over Time expires on an enemy, all enemies lose 3% Tenacity (stacking) for the rest of the battle.While in Territory Wars:
Whenever Tusken Warrior reaches 15 stacks of Momentum, she dispels all debuffs on herself, the cooldown of Finishing Strikes is reset, and she gains a bonus turn (limit once per turn, Tusken Warrior removes all stacks of Momentum at the end of her bonus turn). Tusken Warrior removes all stacks of Momentum at the end of her bonus turn.
- Momentum gives bigger damage
- She does more damage based on amount of DOTs on opponent
- Can dispel Buffs on enemy team
- Tusken Warrior comes to us straight from her appearance in Book of Boba Fett!
- Her time as Boba Fett’s mentor and training him in the use of the Gaderffii Stick led us to make sure this weapon was heavily featured in every attack in her kit
- Boba Fett had visions of the Wortwood tree during the ceremony that brought him into the tribe. We leaned into this imagery for the ability Centuries of Tradition.
- Pair her up with Tusken Chieftain to gain more Momentum
- Use Finishing Strikes when Tusken Warrior has a lot of stacks of Momentum
How do we obtain Tusken Warrior?
Marquee event starting Thursday Feb 23 at 11a Pacific.
Have a question about Tusken Warrior’s Kit? Fill out this form here:
Question Deadline:02/22/2023, 11:59 PM PT
Hopefully Tusken Chieftain’s leader ability granting Tusken allies 20% defense per stack of momentum will help keep them alive despite having no tank characters.
edit for spelling
I'd rather see a raid omicron since they will be allowed to enter the new Krayt Dragon raid.
They may well rework one of the existing Tuskens with a raid omicron. As Chieftain is likely the new leader, my bet is on Urr.
It would be nice, this is a great idea, I hope they will do that.
Thank you very much for these guys.
P.S. It was not bad to see them have an omicron for the Great Arena in 5x5 format
Slavery, raiding, murdering, kidnapping, etc.
The team desperately needs a tank. Maybe Tusken Boba will be the raid character.
From developer’s q&a:
How do you think this team will fare without a tank to keep the more week members safe?
Tusken Chieftain’s Leader gives all Tuskens 20% Defense and Resistance for each stack of Momentum on them which should let his Tusken allies survive, even without a tank.