Alot of bugs after new update! Please stop to release updates in middle of conquest!

Hello,

after new update the game is full of bugs:
1. On auto battle my phone started to go to sleep mode. Before it go to sleep after battle end, now i must stay and touch display to prevent sleeping.
2. HUGGEEE lagg! Huge! Game works like 5-10 FPS.
3. Conquest hard mode tier 5 - Evasion feat is bugged and didnt count evasions. I do like 10 battles to test it -nothing work. Are you kidding me? This is my last feat for max crate, now it stays at 87/100. Tried every team, my Hermit Yoda evade like crazy - feat continue to stay at 87.
4. If you leave battle to time out on conquest, every time when you fight on other battle and phone sleeps, it wake ups with scene of that conquest battle. Tested in Squad arena, sheep arena.

Fix conquest ASAP!

Replies

• For the evade feat you have to win the battle. If you timeout the battle, you won't get credit for your evades.
  • Shmoopyz
    123 posts Member
    Game loads slow and runs slow since update for me. :(
  • Eyo
    34 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    I got 20fps in menu, on snapdragon 860, completely unresponsive and stuttery.
    Waited 10 minutes for all the assets to download, still poor performance... Either still doing some background work, or messed performance again.
  • Game won’t open on my Android phone, seriously do you actually check these updates before pushing them out!!
  • Number 1 makes sense now.

I was wondering why it kept timing out
  • Lumiya
    1462 posts Member
    My game was also slow and stuttering, I closed it, cleared the cache and it seems to work now better.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Baaaaa! 🐑
    ANTYTRUST1 wrote: »
    4. If you leave battle to time out on conquest, every time when you fight on other battle and phone sleeps, it wake ups with scene of that conquest battle. Tested in Squad arena, sheep arena.

• flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    For the evade feat you have to win the battle. If you timeout the battle, you won't get credit for your evades.

Yep this. My guildmate had the same issue, not knowing about winning for it to count. I believe its the only sector feat requiring it.

edit I just noticed this is my guildmates own post... lmao I'm pretty sure after I mention this in discord it worked.
    Post edited by flux_rono on
  • I’ve completed the evade feat after the update, it does work.
    Also haven’t noticed any performance issues running iOS. I did enter a few menus after the download to ensure most assets got downloaded, but no restart or anything.
  • Shmoopyz
    123 posts Member
    I cleared cache. Restarted. Lag went away after a while.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    351 posts EA Community Manager
    Please note this is a side effect of you having to refresh your full asset set cache.

It’ll resolve once it is done downloading

I have heard that folks clearing their cache also helped

The team is actively monitoring it.
  • scuba
    14040 posts Member
    Please note this is a side effect of you having to refresh your full asset set cache.

@CG_Tusken_Meathead How long does this download take? The new GC event was horrible with the lag and freezing today. Yes I cleared cache yesterday and played a bunch doing conquest last night. I think your unity update broke something.
  • StarSon
    7426 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

@CG_Tusken_Meathead How long does this download take? The new GC event was horrible with the lag and freezing today. Yes I cleared cache yesterday and played a bunch doing conquest last night. I think your unity update broke something.

Also I don't think you can really clear cache on iOS, so not sure how helpful that is.
  • how do you clear cache on iOS? I am making sure to wipe them game away but the new galactic challenge is very laggy. five second pauses (I counted Mississippi's)
  • Uninstall/reinstall is how you "clear the cache" on iOS, I guess. ;)
  • StarSon
    7426 posts Member
    Uninstall/reinstall is how you "clear the cache" on iOS, I guess. ;)

That's lame. But this reverts such that the game no longer goes to sleep when on auto?
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Uninstall/reinstall is how you "clear the cache" on iOS, I guess. ;)

That's lame. But this reverts such that the game no longer goes to sleep when on auto?

It's probably more for the lagging/stuttering issue? The sleep thing sounds more like a code issue to me.
  • scuba
    14040 posts Member
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead this is still happening, pretty sure we are beyond "needing to redownoad the whole cache". Seems Tuskens (new ones) make it real bad
  • I cleared cache, reinstalled game, still same issues. I noticed, that game take too much memory again - around 1.8 GB. And just noticed another bug. Sometimes game started without sign me in with my google account. It start at beginning from lvl 1. I need to force kill it and then it logged me again.

About Conquest feat - i known that i must win, but on some teams it just dont count evades. I do like 10 battles to finish my evade feat (they was only 16 remain).

And game continue to put phone in sleep when i have active auto battle. This is most annoying problem!
  • Braezac
    36 posts Member
    It doesn't matter what gets upgraded, you still can't get Marauder to remember to take his lightsabers with him...agjk4glzjqyk.jpg
  • Ryche
    151 posts Member
    horrendous performance after update. to remove and set 2 defenses in GA took 10 minutes.
    Constant lock ups and keep needing to quit out and reload everything.
  • Phaedon
    44 posts Member
    Game goes to sleep too easily after the update.
  • Seems like the game is preparing for a long slumber