Rey ben so annoying

That’s my worst nightmare to face in gac. Ben always coming back to life again and again!!! Any trick or advice will be more than welcome

Replies

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    EP, SK, MJ, Jedi, Visas.

EP, SK, MJ.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    That’s my worst nightmare to face in gac. Ben always coming back to life again and again!!! Any trick or advice will be more than welcome

This one is kinda tricky for me too, sometimes. Since you're asking for tricks, I'll assume you're set on the counter. LordDirt posted a good one above.

Just read and understand Ben's kit, specifically "Force Dyad". It's important to get the kill order correct and understand how it works.

You'll get there.
  • Sk team on defense
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Any trick or advice will be more than welcome

This is an easy win (though not high banners) with most counters so long as you read the kit.

tl;dr - Get Rey below 50%, ideally not near her ult and not when your leader is about to take a turn. Kill Ben, then kill Rey immediately before she your leader takes a turn and revives Ben.

Alternatively, get Rey below 50% and use an annihilate effect on Ben so he can't revive.

If you unga-bunga and put it on auto or just mindlessly attack,
    south-park.gif

Corrections: bold clarifications strike-through brain farts

Post edited by WookieWookie on
  • zj0196l6lidm.png
  • Ragnarok_COTF
    1771 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Wookie's strat is generally correct, but I do want to call out one important detail.
    then kill Rey immediately before she takes a turn and revives Ben

Rey does not revive Ben; your leader does.

The strat suggested is generally correct. However, I suggest getting Rey way below 50%, kill Ben on your leader's turn, kill Rey on your next turn (presumably not your leader).

Or use things that prevent revives.
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Wookie's strat is generally correct, but I do want to call out one important detail.
    then kill Rey immediately before she takes a turn and revives Ben

Thanks, good catch. I literally had Ben's kit on the adjacent monitor and conflated the timing when typing. Fixed not to gaslight you, but to eliminate any confusion.
    Post edited by WookieWookie on
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Sk team on defense

That squad is too easy to counter with a CLS team. I would recommend you save it to counter Rey in the future.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Sk team on defense

That squad is too easy to counter with a CLS team. I would recommend you save it to counter Rey in the future.

YMMV. My guess is it depends on where you are in GAC, because in K2 my EP/SK/MJ doesn't get beat by CLS (in 5v5).