Conquest prize question

I finally got the red crate this go around in the easy mode of conquest. I had the option to attempt normal mode as my GP hit 2mil a week before it started but wasn’t sure how much different the difficulty would be and the prizes.

Can anyone provide any insights as to how much the difference? Trying to figure out which one would be the better option to go for next time around.

Thanks and have a great day!

Replies

• hewire44 wrote: »
    I finally got the red crate this go around in the easy mode of conquest. I had the option to attempt normal mode as my GP hit 2mil a week before it started but wasn’t sure how much different the difficulty would be and the prizes.

Can anyone provide any insights as to how much the difference? Trying to figure out which one would be the better option to go for next time around.

Thanks and have a great day!

If you can get the red box on easy, then you should definitely do normal next time. I'm not sure how the rewards break down anymore, but as long as you get like 3 boxes on normal you are already getting more than a red box on easy.
  • el_mago
    751 posts Member
    Last I heard, the first crate on the next level up is better than the best crate on the level below it. I believe that is still the case.
  • Jimster1
    174 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    I wantto say the third crate is about the same rewards as the red crate on easy. However if I recall the first two normal crates have worse gear boxes than the red but only slightly but reward more shards and other materials. If I recall the third crate is almost identical rewards for gear plus a bit more of the other things you can find in the crates.

I was tempted to try hard mode this go around but was worried I couldn't get the first crate, as I can't even get the red on normal. My highest is the second to last crate on normal and that was barely, and like 2 conquest seasons ago

I want to say you can look at the rewards before the event starts next time and see. I think I was able to do this time around.