GC - Momentum feat

JovDoe
4 posts Member
edited March 2023
Anyone know how much momentum you need this time? I got it over 200 and still didn't get it
qvajcxasjpc7.jpg

Replies

• Ponnek
    40 posts Member
    xb7eh2ba6ay6.jpg
    Even this wasn't enough for me to finish the feat on Stage 7....
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Same issue here. Bugged as always
  • You can't gain it from chieftain, you have to gain it from warrior. Chieftan has the enemies inflict momentum on you, which doesn't count for this kind of feat. Warrior puts them on your team herself, so they will count.
  • todano
    61 posts Member
    You can't gain it from chieftain, you have to gain it from warrior. Chieftan has the enemies inflict momentum on you, which doesn't count for this kind of feat. Warrior puts them on your team herself, so they will count.

Is this you guess or did you do it?
    It doesnt make sense for me. Momentum stacks are momentum stacks.
  • I just got it, but you need 200 stacks. I used Urrorourruor'R'R lead to be sure I didn't get any "false" stacks
  • BoZaNoVa
    33 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    haik14bk48rp.png

gyhfp5bvk6es.png

Can be done. I did it with this.
  • BoZaNoVa
    33 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Kill Dark Trooper last @JovDoe
    You need a full Tusken team @Ponnek
    You definitely need Chieftain @Winterwolves
  • JovDoe wrote: »
    I just got it, but you need 200 stacks. I used Urrorourruor'R'R lead to be sure I didn't get any "false" stacks

Nope. Tried without his lead and still no credit. Unbelievably dumb.

nhngvkl1q408.png
  • Having Momentum inflicted on you still means you have gained it, just in a negative way... So the description of the feat isn't clear but I don't think it matters, I think there's something else in the mix as at stage 5 I got it from having a combination of Warrior and Chieftan (inflicted) Momentum counts but 6 upwards using Tuskens or Tuskens/Scion I got 150+ and it didn't count.
    This is the Way
  • Jackow
    29 posts Member
    yt5z6e2hdrtr.png

yep same for me... thats more than 150 stacks and i won the battle.
    i even got a try where every tusken got over 150stacks themselve but it didnt count
  • If only someone thought to have some sort of counter on the screen to tell you what is counting towards a feat
  • I’m frustrated with it too. Bugged. Thanks CG, learn your own game please.
  • Finally got it to count as completed after mult wins with 5 tuskens. Best guess is only momentum generated by tusken abilities counts and not those from the gc modifier as the time it worked for me warrior survived to take mult turns rather than die after 1 or 2
    ne3rxxvh8bsk.png
  • Warrior needs to survive for the feat to unlock
  • The poor communication skills and quality control of CG strikes back. I’ve gained over 1000 stacks of momentum and still no feat complete.