Sana Starros omicron and defense?

I got her to R5 for Aphra and multiple people in my guild are also working towards Aphra as well (20 or so). Assuming the standard team (Her, ROLO, CHan, Cara, STH).

So 3 questions:

How is she holding up on defense so far?

Is she being countered easily?

Is the Sana TW Omicron making a difference or is it luxury? Swgoh.gg only shows 1464 Omicrons applied as of now.

Replies

• Cara goes with Sana now, it makes your MM team much less effective (at least on D) but Sana is overall a more difficult team to deal with than MM.
  • IronRanger wrote: »
    Cara goes with Sana now, it makes your MM team much less effective (at least on D) but Sana is overall a more difficult team to deal with than MM.

Who’s the MM replacement? SRP?? Mine is R4, so would need 1 more relic level at least….
  • Don't you want to pair her with STH and then as many non-scoundrel rebels as possible? They get the "suspicious" debuff and get 100% CC, which will spread target lock, reduce cooldowns and then generate TM for Sana, when enemies gets crit ?
  • Who’s the MM replacement? SRP?? Mine is R4, so would need 1 more relic level at least….

So my guess Saw Gerrera - who is an unlock requirement for Cal Kestis (Survivor)
  • So you don't want Lando on this team?
  • So you don't want Lando on this team?

Shove him into old style dangerzone team instead?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Pryrates wrote: »
    What about Scarif trooper or whatever his name is

Scarif Rebel Pathfinder goes great on a Raddus Rogue One squad.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?