Check out my new swgoh.freddie.****-inspired farm tracker.

donproject
4 posts Member
edited May 2023
Hey, SWGOH folks.

I used the tracker at "swgoh.freddie.****" a lot. It hasn't been updated in a minute. I dabble in a little old-school web programming... so I made my own version from scratch:

thedonproject.com/swgoh

On top of GL's and Events, I also added team trackers for potential Territory and Assault battle and Raids. Hopefully it's helpful for folks!

You need a swgoh.gg profile to use it. After that, just type in your ally code and check out how you're progressing.

If you check it out, I welcome feedback and ideas!

Thanks!
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Drados
    23 posts Member
    Great effort!
  • wow thanks!
  • AWESOME!

If I may, when I input my ally code, it is written "9 digits only".
    It would be great if I could just copy-paste the ally code from the swgoh.gg (including the hyphens).

When i tried to do that (copy-paste the ally code from swgoh.gg), the final 2 digits of my ally code were lost, because the hyphens took their places.

Thanks.
    Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • AWESOME!

It would be great if I could just copy-paste the ally code from the swgoh.gg (including the hyphens).

When i tried to do that (copy-paste the ally code from swgoh.gg), the final 2 digits of my ally code were lost, because the hyphens took their places.

Thanks.

Open up your browser and copy them from there......or just write down 9 numbers
  • KDC99X
    750 posts Member
    Hey this is really great!! Simple/clean functionality and easy to use/follow. Well done!!
  • Really well done and informative! The Assault Battles checklist is the extra cherry on top.
    Hello there.
  • Zumwan
    354 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Great for new players, good job!
    There seems to be a bug on BB-8, using Sith Empire Trooper instead of Sith Trooper:
    tpr22f0j90an.png
  • Zumwan wrote: »
    Great for new players, good job!
    There seems to be a bug on BB-8, using Sith Empire Trooper instead of Sith Trooper:
    tpr22f0j90an.png

Think that might be because Sith Empire Trooper (who was in the game before Sith Trooper) has the internal name of Sith Trooper.

(For comparison, Sith Trooper's internal name is "FOSITHTROOPER.")
    Hello there.
  • Thanks for noticing the BB-8 farm was using the wrong sith trooper. I fixed it and chose the correct First Order one instead. Appreciate the help!
  • I fixed this and xxx-xxx-xxx should work now. Thanks for this idea!
    AWESOME!

Thanks.

• donproject wrote: »
    I fixed this and xxx-xxx-xxx should work now. Thanks for this idea!

Thanks for having made it real!
    Good job.
    Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • SʌInT
    30 posts Member
    looks pretty decent, thanks for your effort!
  • xpgammer
    141 posts Member
    Amazing work.

A few little changes I would make if you have the spare time:
    Over all percent complete
    event requirements
    Sometimes a door is just a door
  • xpgammer wrote: »
    Amazing work.

A few little changes I would make if you have the spare time:
    Over all percent complete
    event requirements

I like the overall percent idea! I'm kind of thinking options for the farms would be nice, like a little menu in each box that allowed people to pick teams, but this might be too much for me to do? We'll see!
  • SpoonHK
    1 posts Member
    realy THX for this website
  • First, thank you so much for this project. I was just lamenting the loss of freddie's site when I came across this thread.

Second, in the Leviathan chart, I noticed it shows the bottom four ships as needing to be at 7* even though the Journey only requires 4*, making it look like I haven't met the requirements for those ships. Since you were obviously able to customize the requirements for the toons, is this something that can be corrected also?

Thanks.

9l279c5jmw7d.png

• Oh man, you're right! Updated to 4* instead of 7*, thanks!
    Shemwalker wrote: »
    First, thank you so much for this project. I was just lamenting the loss of freddie's site when I came across this thread.

Second, in the Leviathan chart, I noticed it shows the bottom four ships as needing to be at 7* even though the Journey only requires 4*, making it look like I haven't met the requirements for those ships. Since you were obviously able to customize the requirements for the toons, is this something that can be corrected also?

Thanks.

9l279c5jmw7d.png

• Shemwalker wrote: »
    First, thank you so much for this project. I was just lamenting the loss of freddie's site when I came across this thread.

Thanks.

9l279c5jmw7d.png

To be fair you do need to have the ships at 7* to actually unlock Leviathan, 4* opens the event but isn't enough to unlock the ship, but no big deal. Great website bud! Appreciate the work love it!
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”