Online store

Lumiya
1462 posts Member
For over a month now people with a - in their e-mail address can't log in to the store anymore.

The issue has been raised in the HQ section but nothing happens. There is no option to change the linked e-mail address so it isn't even possible to work around.
@CG_Tusken_Meathead is there a way to find out if this can be somehow solved?
We are all made of star-stuff

Replies

• sigsig
    234 posts Member
    Doesn't changing your EA profile email change the email that you use on the store?
  • Lumiya
    1462 posts Member
    sigsig wrote: »
    Doesn't changing your EA profile email change the email that you use on the store?

You can't change the e-mail that's linked to your game account in game. If you click on it it says that you are already linked and if you want to change anything, to contact support.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • I didn't try to take the support path, although I am rather annoyed at this point.
    If someone has experiences here, I am glad to hear them. :)

If not... Well, waiting is a major part of our lives anyways.
  • I think the best solution is for them to put a link in the game since you're already logged into the game. Wouldn't that make more sense?
  • Lumiya wrote: »
    You can't change the e-mail that's linked to your game account in game. If you click on it it says that you are already linked and if you want to change anything, to contact support.
    You do not have to change your linked e-mail in game. I was effected by this issue as well and all I have to do was
    1. log in to my EA account on the official website
    2. go to my profile and change my e-mail to one without a dash in the domain
    3. confirm the old e-mail with a code
    4. confirm the new e-mail with a code
    5. login to web store and clicked on the free pack
    6. start the game and collect the mail
  • That's great, it actually worked for me. So the Swgoh player is is connected to the EA account.

Thank you for the workaround. :)

But not happy that WE have to fix their issue.
  • It’s a shame @ EA dev, think I’m gonna quit. It’s not just about the -, but ok