Fix your game CG

Jedi mission in ROETB is in an eternal loop where I can't get past phase 1. Please fix this glitch.... Clone commander won't die. Spent 5 minutes trying on auto. Please fix this game

evajy5v5gjsx.jpg
2jcwmx5p552j.jpg

Replies

• TVF
    36524 posts Member
    don't ult
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    CG doesnt quickly fix bugs unless it benefits the player.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    don't ult

Don’t leave bugs in the game
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    don't ult

I don't have control over that.

I can control if I ult or not.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    don't ult

And CG has control over whether or not a bug stays in the game. Sometimes that Ult is the difference in winning and losing with the cool down resets, debuff cleanings and extra damage output.

Perhaps CG should prioritize fixing a bug that hinders our game.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    don't ult

And CG has control over whether or not a bug stays in the game. Sometimes that Ult is the difference in winning and losing with the cool down resets, debuff cleanings and extra damage output.

Perhaps you should have not quoted me then, since you were addressing CG.
  • Screerider
    1343 posts Member
    I ran into this. Yes I ult'ed. However, the Clone Commander did eventually go down after inexplicably surviving longer than he had a right to. Happened a bit in Encounter 2 also. But ended up going 2/2 somehow.
  • TVF wrote: »
    don't ult

You defended them 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    don't ult

You defended them 🤷🏻‍♂️

He/She didnt
  • I_JnK_I wrote: »
    don't ult

You defended them 🤷🏻‍♂️

He/She didnt

They could be They/Them you know
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    JackedJedi wrote: »
    I_JnK_I wrote: »
    don't ult

You defended them 🤷🏻‍♂️

He/She didnt

They could be They/Them you know

ok
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    don't ult

You defended them 🤷🏻‍♂️

Please point out where I defended them.
  • same thing happened to me. didn't know about it previously, so info on not using Ult didn't help (but I will not use in future). just because there is a work around for a bug that some players may know about doesn't mean that CG shouldn't fix the bug
  • CrispyFett wrote: »
    same thing happened to me. didn't know about it previously, so info on not using Ult didn't help (but I will not use in future). just because there is a work around for a bug that some players may know about doesn't mean that CG shouldn't fix the bug

I think everyone here probably agrees that the bug needs to be fixed. It's also nice to be able to come to the forums and find a work-around though.
    don't ult

You defended them 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ravens, I totally agree that the bug should be fixed - but offering a solution to the problem isn't defending CG - it's helping out other players that apparently don't know how to avoid the bug.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Obviously the bug should be fixed. No idea why that's even in question.
  • wildnz
    254 posts Member
    Not just the clone commander now in wave one. Happened to me vs LV in wave 2 , as made the mistake of thinking the "clone commander bug" was only a wave one thing. puwnly3f2dea.png
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    same thing happened to me. didn't know about it previously, so info on not using Ult didn't help (but I will not use in future). just because there is a work around for a bug that some players may know about doesn't mean that CG shouldn't fix the bug

I think everyone here probably agrees that the bug needs to be fixed. It's also nice to be able to come to the forums and find a work-around though.
    don't ult

You defended them 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ravens, I totally agree that the bug should be fixed - but offering a solution to the problem isn't defending CG - it's helping out other players that apparently don't know how to avoid the bug.

Well when the comment “don’t ult” comes after people saying that the bug needs to be fixed, it comes off as passive and accepting of CG not fixing it. Just my opinion
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member

don't ult

You defended them 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well when the comment “don’t ult” comes after people saying that the bug needs to be fixed, it comes off as passive and accepting of CG not fixing it. Just my opinion

You're wrong.

I was telling the poster how to avoid it next time.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member

don't ult

You defended them 🤷🏻‍♂️

You're wrong.

I was telling the poster how to avoid it next time.

Well, it was my opinion and how I, and I’m sure others perceived it. If that’s not what you meant then I apologize. Just telling you how I interpreted it.
  • Phaedon
    42 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    LordDirt wrote: »
    CG doesnt quickly fix bugs unless it benefits the player.

This right here is exactly the CG philosophy. If a bug benefits players, they fix it quick. Or if it hurts CG.

If it hurts players or helps CG, who knows when. Maybe years like the negotiator fleet bug they left until they changed the fleet meta to Executor and magically had the bug fixed that day.
  • The bugs are here to stay and you'd better like it! - Poggle the Lesser
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    They don't make money from fixing things. Just stop complaining and play the game. Oh and don't forget burn resources, including money on rubbish datacrons. That's all that matters to CG leadership.
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    They don't make money from fixing things. Just stop complaining and play the game. Oh and don't forget burn resources, including money on rubbish datacrons. That's all that matters to CG leadership.

They give you something to complain about. What more would you want?
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member

CG should be more worried when players STOP complaining than when they do. For a few reasons. Though there are exceptions like yourself and the CGDF. (Not sure if you're a member yet or not.)
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member

CG should be more worried when players STOP complaining than when they do. For a few reasons. Though there are exceptions like yourself and the CGDF. (Not sure if you're a member yet or not.)

Invite sent.