Accidentally closed an offer with free fragments of Cal Kestis

Accidentally closed the offer with free fragments of Cal Kestis. Where to find him?

Replies

• Whatelse73
    2163 posts Member
    Options
    Accidentally closed the offer with free fragments of Cal Kestis. Where to find him?

The free pack is in the webstore. So if you go there it'll be available to claim still.
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    The free pack is in the webstore. So if you go there it'll be available to claim still.

It turns out that there is no way to get it if you closed this offer, if there is no access to the online store?
  • Options
    Just realized I closed my own offer as well, thinking it was a normal pack offer. Whoops.
    Hello there.
  • Whatelse73
    2163 posts Member
    Options

It turns out that there is no way to get it if you closed this offer, if there is no access to the online store?

The pop-up is just a pop-up telling you that there's a free pack for you in the webstore. Go to the webstore and you can choose it and then you'll get a notice in your in-game inbox for the free shards.

https://store.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/
  • Options

The pop-up is just a pop-up telling you that there's a free pack for you in the webstore. Go to the webstore and you can choose it and then you'll get a notice in your in-game inbox for the free shards.

Wait so the "Free" button just takes you to the Webstore?
    Hello there.
  • Whatelse73
    2163 posts Member
    Options

I don't know how to answer that. I am watching Ahnald's stream and someone mentioned it, so I went straight to the webstore before I saw that pop-up he mentioned in-game. All I know is the free pack is in the webstore, same as the daily free pack you can get for going to the webstore.
  • Options

No, it opens the pack immediately in game.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb Enter free shards into the in-game store, not the online store that you can't access
  • DMG_SW
    215 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb Enter free shards into the in-game store, not the online store that you can't access

The whole point of the free shards is to get people more familiar with using the online store, and try to drive purchasing from the in-game store to the online store.

• Options
    I got 7, you didn't miss much
  • Options
    JackedJedi wrote: »

No, it opens the pack immediately in game.

Dang. Guess I've missed out on a chance.
    Hello there.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    362 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    The pop up will trigger multiple times in-game, next time it pops up, click it and it will open the pack in-game

Otherwise, it is persistently up on the webstore.
  • StickSurfer
    297 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    The pop up will trigger multiple times in-game, next time it pops up, click it and it will open the pack in-game

Does it pop up on a daily basis? I haven't seen it again, even after a reboot.

Thanks for the knowledge anyhow.
    Hello there.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    Options

Does it pop up on a daily basis? I haven't seen it again, even after a reboot.

Thanks for the knowledge anyhow.

Lemme see if I can snag that information for ya
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    Options
    Alright, so it looks like that Cal FREE Pack pop-up is slated to show up once per day.

So if you accidentally clicked out of it today, be on the lookout tomorrow.

It lives persistently up on the web store otherwise.
  • Options
    Thanks! Gonna see if I can get some good odds this time.
    Hello there.
  • Options
    Alright, so it looks like that Cal FREE Pack pop-up is slated to show up once per day.

So if you accidentally clicked out of it today, be on the lookout tomorrow.

It lives persistently up on the web store otherwise.

This is good information. I will try not to close this window in the coming days.