What’s the best Mandalorian team?

Title pretty much says it all. I can’t unlock Maul though, because I’m relatively new to the game.

Replies

• Depends on the team you're facing, but once you leave out Maul, Imperial SuperCommando, Gar Saxon, and The Mandalorian (who can't access his ult except under a BH lead and is better with Green anyway), you're down to only 6 characters, so there's only one more to leave out.

If you need Armorer for SEE, you're done, you've got your five (BKK, Jango, BAM, Candy, Sabine Wren). But if not, then keep Armorer with Bo Katan, BAM, Jango and Canderous Ordo. Sabine can go ... wherever.
  • There isnt really a mando team without maul, jango is better under a separatist lead, bam is used to counter GLs, armorer needed for SEE, sabine hits like a noodle and isnt worth the investment same goes for both imperial supper commando, and garsaxon. Again regular mandorian is better used with BH to counter a GL.

Mandalorian faction in star wars is my 2nd favorite right after the empire, but they are simply not good at the moment by themselves, maybe we will get mandalore the ultimate, mandalore the great, mandalore the first, mandalore the avenger or perhaps Cassus Fett and we will have a proper mandalorian faction to kick some jedis behind, block my flamethrower filthy jedi.ub3bqc09uldl.jpg
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Crosshair wrote: »
    Title pretty much says it all. I can’t unlock Maul though, because I’m relatively new to the game.

You can’t build a competitive mandalorian team without Maul.

Your best course of action is probably:
    1) farm something else until Maul is a few months away
    2) come back and necro your thread to get a proper answer, because you never know which new units might come to the game and change things