Uhm, Problem

So first SWGOH doesn't give me the bonus calendar everyone else has, then they make it so when I go to collect the Galactic Challenge rewards in my inbox it doesn't actually add anything to my stockpile, and NOW my best Grand Arena teams (G11-G12 Inquisitors, G9-G11 Imperial Troopers, and G9-G11 Jedi) are bested by a G8 and G9 Separatist team? (Count Dooku, Gunray and a Geonosian)
Even with finally getting characters from Fallen Order being around the corner, which I'm really excited about, I'm getting really frustrated with the game, especially the last few weeks with being deprived of Galactic Challenge rewards and getting my teams wiped out by low levels in Grand Arena (and there's no way a G9 Count Dooku has that much Potency with even the best mods to counter even the Magma Trooper's Tenacity). Honestly just being put in a bad mood when playing this game now and I'd appreciated SOMETHING being done here.
“In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.

Replies

• Options
    Just hoping a dev sees this and is kind enough to do something about it.
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Options
    What’s your ally code?
  • Options
    My ally code is 686-443-287
  • Options
    Update: scratch the bonus calendar. A friend was confusing me lol
  • Options
    You should read Dooku’s kit, especially how Riposte from spe2 interact with his lead ability.
  • Options
    The Galactic Challenge rewards thing, is much much much more likely to be caused by you misremembering how much gear / materials you had. I’ve never seen anyone else complaining about this.

The GAC teams, I presume you couldn’t beat the opposing lineup using your teams on offence? Mods might have a lot to do with this - I only checked your Inquisitors but they are criminally slow, with your 7th sister having only +4 speed across all of her mods.

I did also check your magmatrooper’s tenacity. 53% is nowhere near high enough to expect it to resist a Dooku who has a base potency of 57%.

I think the best thing that could be done would be for you to build a deeper understanding of modding. Try this for starters:
  • Options
    Thanks but I'm very familiar with Dooku and the entire Separatist faction. I have played SWGOH for 5 or more years (but sadly lost my account once due to device problems, then again to account issues on their end, then recovered my oldest one but at lvl 20 instead of lvl 30-some a couple years back.. anyway long story short I've played a long while and am very familiar with most characters in the game lol but thanks)
  • Options
    I appreciate you trying to help but you seem to forget the Magma Trooper's Unique and I have all my characters modded for a variety of gameplays and don't want to mod and remod them for each one. My strategies are not the best but are far more than enough to deal with the simple combat bot of this game.
  • Options
    I realize I am not addressing my replies sorry lol.
    The second to last post was to Starslayer and the last was to DarjeloSalas.
    Thanks, I'll think about brushing up on strategies and I hope I'm not coming across rude or arrogant.
  • Options
    Tek_Vizsla wrote: »
    I appreciate you trying to help but you seem to forget the Magma Trooper's Unique and I have all my characters modded for a variety of gameplays and don't want to mod and remod them for each one. My strategies are not the best but are far more than enough to deal with the simple combat bot of this game.
    So your Magmatrooper has 83% tenacity.

But Dooku will inflict tenacity down on anyone in your team when they fall below 100% health. Tenacity down means your 83% tenacity is useless.

It is not my intention to be disrespectful, but you are a million miles away from having a decent mod collection. You have 16 mods with 10 or more speed secondary. You will permanently struggle in PvP game modes until you address that.
  • Options
    Yes, but what I'm saying is that my entire team wasn't able to resist ANY debuffs the whole battle, whether they had Tenacity Down or not.
    My mod selection is a little behind, ye, but I've always been able to best opponents with strategy alone, even taking out people who had G13 and Reliced teams with my meager forces, but that was far from what happened today, with Dooku and Gunray taking 2 turns per my turn, even with Iden's high speed Imp Troopers and their numerous Stuns and turn-meter removals.
    I'm not taking any offense, but I appreciate you clarifying that
  • Options
    Maybe more than "a little" behind lol
  • Options
    Also, in regard to the Galactic Challenge rewards, it's not just gear. I have a hard time keeping track of my gears, so I wouldn't say anything if it was just that, but shards and ability materials also haven't come through, which THAT I am sure to notice (especially shards of characters I want, like Plo -- just cuz I like him -- or Iden -- cuz I am trying to expand multiple Empire teams for TB and TW)
  • Options
    Tek_Vizsla wrote: »
    Yes, but what I'm saying is that my entire team wasn't able to resist ANY debuffs the whole battle, whether they had Tenacity Down or not.
    My mod selection is a little behind, ye, but I've always been able to best opponents with strategy alone, even taking out people who had G13 and Reliced teams with my meager forces, but that was far from what happened today, with Dooku and Gunray taking 2 turns per my turn, even with Iden's high speed Imp Troopers and their numerous Stuns and turn-meter removals.
    I'm not taking any offense, but I appreciate you clarifying that
    Again, with Nute applying speed down and reducing your pedestrian characters speed by 30% via extortion, and Dooku gaining Turn meter when attacking out of turn, you’ll have been lucky to take any turns once they got going.
  • Options
    I get that, but my own teams have turn-meter gains, Stuns, and enemy turn-meter removal to counter that. Again I am very familiar with the character kits and am a more experienced player than might be assumed.
    I do understand though, and it did slip my mind that Extortion itself reduces speed, so there's that for me to consider, but it still doesn't make sense in my mind that I stun Dooku, and then he takes 2 turns before any of my characters with higher speed go even once, whether with or without intervention from Gunray.
    Thanks for taking the time to help me out here. It makes a LITTLE more sense, but still confuses me.