Petition to remove Galactic Legends from the game

Hello players,
Honestly talking, I'm not totally against Galactic Legends, but I do not agree about the fact that Jabba the Hutt or Kylo Ren supreme leader are greater characters than Yoda, or Vader, which are, I think, the most powerful in the movies, and also in the expanded universe of Star Wars.
So, I'm starting a petition to make the Galactic Legends less powerful in the game, and particularly reducing the impact of Supreme charge and their crazy high speed, which is unplayable.
Join me in the force, and bring peace in the holotables!

Replies

• Sorry my vote is an Errm No
  • ..and duplicate no.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • no
  • , but I do not agree about the fact that Jabba the Hutt or Kylo Ren supreme leader are greater characters than Yoda, or Vader, which are, .!
    Or just give them an omicron
  • Join me in the force, and bring peace in the holotables!

Hey! I’ve heard this before! Has emperor palp returned from the dead? again?
  • That’s a no from me, dog.
  • CrispyFett
    972 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Hmmm, this one I don't agree with (also CG would never consider). It's time consuming and resource intensive to obtain a GL- their power should (and does) reflect that. Now if you want to start an anti-Datacron petition I would gladly sign up
  • TVF
    36570 posts Member
    Petitions don't do anything though
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Petitions don't do anything though

I don't know, this one annoyed me, that's something.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • When I see suggestions like this, I can only imagine there are 3 possibilities:

1) the poster wasn’t around when the devs ran those horror-show TWs where certain units were unavailable to players / certain units or factions had ridiculous modifiers

2) the poster doesn’t have any GLs themselves

Or of course

3) both of the above.

The crazy bonus TWs were terrible, but at least there was a shred of a business case for CG running them. I’m sure many top-end guilds threw some gear on CUP, Mace and whoever else had a silly buff, and may even have spent to do so.

But mandating that players cannot use part of their roster - and the most effective part at that - was and remains a terrible idea.
  • Profit
    282 posts Member
    When I see suggestions like this, I can only imagine there are 3 possibilities:

But mandating that players cannot use part of their roster - and the most effective part at that - was and remains a terrible idea.

They never really graduated past that idea though: conquest grind feats and tb platoons are exactly that :)

But I'm with you, glad its gone from tw.. and gac for that matter
  • When I see suggestions like this, I can only imagine there are 3 possibilities:

1) the poster wasn’t around when the devs ran those horror-show TWs where certain units were unavailable to players / certain units or factions had ridiculous modifiers

Or of course

3) both of the above.

The crazy bonus TWs were terrible, but at least there was a shred of a business case for CG running them. I’m sure many top-end guilds threw some gear on CUP, Mace and whoever else had a silly buff, and may even have spent to do so.

Fourth possibility, it’s someone who just likes to say ridiculous things to stir the pot. I have a hard time believing he’s serious.

• 1) the poster wasn’t around when the devs ran those horror-show TWs where certain units were unavailable to players / certain units or factions had ridiculous modifiers

Or of course

3) both of the above.

Those seem to have a strong correlation.
  • Hello players,
    Honestly talking, I'm not totally against Galactic Legends, but I do not agree about the fact that Jabba the Hutt or Kylo Ren supreme leader are greater characters than Yoda, or Vader, which are, I think, the most powerful in the movies, and also in the expanded universe of Star Wars.
    So, I'm starting a petition to make the Galactic Legends less powerful in the game, and particularly reducing the impact of Supreme charge and their crazy high speed, which is unplayable.

I would argue that Yoda and Vader are more powerful. You get them earlier and they help you on your journey way more than jabba or kylo. Plus they are important pieces to endgame squads. I know Vader does well on my lord vader squad.
  • EdSolo
    411 posts Member
    Change this to get rid of datacrons and I'm all in. Otherwise, I've put way too much effort into getting all the GL's. Halfway to Jabba's ultimate and I will be caught up.
  • Hello players,

It’s a big no from me.

They take the longest to farm… Players spending years to farm for their GL’s and you want them nerfed?

Nerf the GL’s and nerf the player base