Galactic Challenge Interaction

I doubt many people care because this is a relatively easy Galactic Challenge, but I haven't seen anyone mention it, so I thought I would mention a, likely unintented, interaction with the global modifier and Magnaguard. Magnaguard's unique states "the first time Magnaguard reaches 1% health, it takes 1 bonus turn and then is defeated.". The global modifier says "the enemy leader is immune to destroy effects and can't fall below 1% health while an ally is present.". All of this basically means that Magnaguard takes infinite bonus turns as long as they are the leader and have an ally since they can't be defeated. Pair this with Jango Fett(for damage immunity) and any 3 other Mando's no matter what gear level and you should be able to auto the final tier for all the feats other than damage over times. Like I said, not super useful on a relatively easy GC, but technically this requires the least possible investment to my knowledge. (Only requiring magnaguard's unique unlocked and theoretically a half decent Jango Fett with his payout unlocked and upgraded).

Replies

• For clarity, this is the GC that ended today, as opposed to started today, right?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    I doubt that would work, but why not try it? Putting a toon in th eleader slot doesn't make them a leader if they have no leader ability....
  • For clarity, this is the GC that ended today, as opposed to started today, right?

That’s correct. We tried the magnaguard lead yesterday in our guild with a guild member with low geared low starred mandos and it was red crate on auto. But I wouldn’t recommend it for the current challenge.
  • Wed_Santa wrote: »
    For clarity, this is the GC that ended today, as opposed to started today, right?

That’s correct. We tried the magnaguard lead yesterday in our guild with a guild member with low geared low starred mandos and it was red crate on auto. But I wouldn’t recommend it for the current challenge.
    I hoped it was obvious I knew that. Just wondering why the OP chose to create the thread after the event had finished.
  • It’s a mystery - like daylight saving